PS3: 1ST IPL TOURNAMENT - KKR (RIZZYX) WIN THE TOURNAMENT!

RIZZYX

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes lets do it.

Today at 00:00 IST

So that is in 45 minutes time, as long as i dont have amy freinds or family pop over to see the baby i should be able to play full match.

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Yes lets do it.

Today at 00:00 IST

So that is in 45 minutes time, as long as i dont have amy freinds or family pop over to see the baby i should be able to play full match.
Congo for baby buddy. :)

RIZZYX

International Coach
ok invite sent.

I am having to play on my own ps3 instead of my brothers, mine tends to overheat and shut down at times, hopefully it will not be a problem today.

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Well played @RIZZYX
The deserved ones are in finals. Bronze medal is not bad in my first ever league. :p

The way I started was amazing but lost the momentum after update 2. Others started playing very strongly and I was still at same position. Still managing to get into top 3 is brilliant.

I should have given you some fight today but my head started paining so I decided to forfeit and end my run but don't worry, I will take revenge maybe in Asia Cup ;)

All the best RIZZYX and @chaman82 for Finals :cheers

RIZZYX

International Coach
Thanks rishabh.

One of those days when most things clicked for my boys.

You are more than worthy of being in the final but with knockout games its always tricky.

Some brilliant cricket from our youngest player, hats off to you and look forward to seeing you next season.

As for revenge match in Asia cup, bring it on lol

Scores:

RR: 70/10 Lost to KKR: 52/3 (5.3 Overs) By 7 Wickets

RIZZYX

International Coach
Yes final still to be played.

I was away due to birth of baby, and since then me and chaman have not been able to get hold of each other.

Hopefully by the end of this week.

RIZZYX

International Coach
DBC IPL 1 FINAL - KKR (@RIZZYX) VS RCB (@chaman82)

The final of the first edition of DBC's IPL had been delayed so long that one would not be guilty of completely forgetting about it. But security issues and then a packed schedule for players from both sides meant an inevitable postponement of the much awaited clash between the two best sides of season 1. KKR began with a bang, going undefeated for 10 straight matches, but it was RCB who came into the final as hot favourites and with all the momentum.

RCB won the toss and elected to bat first on a flat track. Gayle and Patel got them off to a flyer, punishing a quality KKR bowling attack. By the time the first wicket came RCB had raced to 41 in only the 4th over, and if KKR thought the first wicket would bring about any normality then Kohli's intent would have changed that from the outset. Gayle bought about another Gayle storm, with a brutal onslaught slaying KKR's bowlers to all parts of the ground, and even out of it at times. But with the score on nelson (111) inside 10 overs KKR struck twice removing both Kohli and Gayle to jolt RCB's high speed train which seemed as though it would get to even 250.

KKR then slowly began to tighten things up with the field set just right which also brought about a series of run outs including key man Yuvraj Singh. RCB would have banked on Devilliers to come good to provide the sort of finish they would need to get to 200, but he fell cheaply, leaving it to Jakati to provide the finishing touches scoring 25 from 14 balls, and pushing RCB up to a impressive 177/7 in their 20 overs.

KKR would thus need to rely on their batsman to turn up with some fireworks rather than their bowlers, this would have to be their highest chase if they were to win. Make no mistake about it, KKR openers Ghambir and Uthappa were not here to be mere spectators to an RCB show. Both displayed some dazzling cricket to finally give their fans something to cheer about. They raced to 50 inside 4 overs when Uthappa was dismissed for 33 from just 12 balls. Ghambir fell soon after with the score on 86 for 36 from only 15 balls, but with him a flury wickets came reducing KKR to 109 for 5 with much to do, but the rapid start they had, allowed Bisla and Pathan to milk to ball for singles and the occasional boundary. The pair put on 63 to take their side within touching distance of the target. When Pathan fell KKR required only 6 with plenty of balls to reach home, and they did just that in the 19th over, handing them a outstanding victory by 4 wickets with 10 balls to spare.

IMAG0789.jpg

IMAG0790.jpg
IMAG0791.jpg

That concludes this season of the IPL. KKR are crowned the winners.

kkr-lifting-cup.jpg

A big thanks to @arjwiz @kushari @Solomon @chaman82 @rishabh96 @issue @bradthelad @honu999 for taking part.

kushari

International Coach
DBC IPL 1 FINAL - KKR (@RIZZYX) VS RCB (@chaman82)

The final of the first edition of DBC's IPL had been delayed so long that one would not be guilty of completely forgetting about it. But security issues and then a packed schedule for players from both sides meant an inevitable postponement of the much awaited clash between the two best sides of season 1. KKR began with a bang, going undefeated for 10 straight matches, but it was RCB who came into the final as hot favourites and with all the momentum.

RCB won the toss and elected to bat first on a flat track. Gayle and Patel got them off to a flyer, punishing a quality KKR bowling attack. By the time the first wicket came RCB had raced to 41 in only the 4th over, and if KKR thought the first wicket would bring about any normality then Kohli's intent would have changed that from the outset. Gayle bought about another Gayle storm, with a brutal onslaught slaying KKR's bowlers to all parts of the ground, and even out of it at times. But with the score on nelson (111) inside 10 overs KKR struck twice removing both Kohli and Gayle to jolt RCB's high speed train which seemed as though it would get to even 250.

KKR then slowly began to tighten things up with the field set just right which also brought about a series of run outs including key man Yuvraj Singh. RCB would have banked on Devilliers to come good to provide the sort of finish they would need to get to 200, but he fell cheaply, leaving it to Jakati to provide the finishing touches scoring 25 from 14 balls, and pushing RCB up to a impressive 177/7 in their 20 overs.

KKR would thus need to rely on their batsman to turn up with some fireworks rather than their bowlers, this would have to be their highest chase if they were to win. Make no mistake about it, KKR openers Ghambir and Uthappa were not here to be mere spectators to an RCB show. Both displayed some dazzling cricket to finally give their fans something to cheer about. They raced to 50 inside 4 overs when Uthappa was dismissed for 33 from just 12 balls. Ghambir fell soon after with the score on 86 for 36 from only 15 balls, but with him a flury wickets came reducing KKR to 109 for 5 with much to do, but the rapid start they had, allowed Bisla and Pathan to milk to ball for singles and the occasional boundary. The pair put on 63 to take their side within touching distance of the target. When Pathan fell KKR required only 6 with plenty of balls to reach home, and they did just that in the 19th over, handing them a outstanding victory by 4 wickets with 10 balls to spare.

IMAG0789.jpg

IMAG0790.jpg
IMAG0791.jpg

That concludes this season of the IPL. KKR are crowned the winners.

kkr-lifting-cup.jpg

A big thanks to @arjwiz @kushari @Solomon @chaman82 @rishabh96 @issue @bradthelad @honu999 for taking part.

CONGRATULATION to KKR & @RIZZYX Unbelievable stuff there in the final. It was my 1st Limited Over Tournament and I enjoyed it so much. Thanks to all the players with whom I played this tournament and specially to IMRAN for giving us such a wonderful platform to show our skill...

AL_Amin

Club Captain
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Well done Rizzla !!! What a chase, what composure.

Users who are viewing this thread