1st Test: England v Australia

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I wonder if they'll talk about his freckin fingers during this spell. These guys all ways go on about how big they are.

He seems to be darting it in there though.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Obviously its a plan. I've noticed he's done this once every over just after two inswingers. I think he needs to bowl those closer to Ponting body. But good for us Monty is on. I think Katich would prefer this to Swann.

Swann is looking good. Seriously Flintoff/Swann = torture

Hmm, a stupid plan imo unless he fires it in just over offstump.

Swann is getting a lot of spin from around the wicket. If he keeps it just back of a length and pitching around off stump to Katich it will really start worrying him. Monty will probably be a pressure releaser for Katich though.

rickyp

International Coach
Obviously its a plan. I've noticed he's done this once every over just after two inswingers. I think he needs to bowl those closer to Ponting body. But good for us Monty is on. I think Katich would prefer this to Swann.

Swann is looking good. Seriously Flintoff/Swann = torture

IMO Swann needs to get the ball a little closer to off-stump, Katich is easily moving into him right now.

Prior loves to appeal... just loves it!

karnog

International Cricketer
Does Swann have a doosra?

EDIT: Ahh he doesn't. I thought he was setting Katich up for a doosra ball. Hence i was getting excited.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
My god I'm telling you, as soon as Swann pitches it back of a length a little more, just around off stump he will get Katich. It's all too easy for the katman atm, even if the runs are hard to come by.

Sorry to be a broken record but Swann is wasting what looked to be a dangerous spell at first tbh.

BTW this wasn't directed at anyone. Just thought I would mention that because I said "I'm telling you" lol.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I think we`ll see a couple of draws in this series. That`s the thing with both sides being evenly matched, it does not always produce the best cricket if both sides are cautious.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
England really needed to get Ponting out cheaper than this. He's always likely to go on to a 50 once he gets into the 20s and he's obviously one who can produce a big hundred.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Panesar is looking pretty useless at the moment. He doesn't seem to be getting that much turn.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Hmm. Ok Swann, bowl short to Punter and full to Katich. Whatever, it only helps us.

Panesar is looking pretty useless at the moment. He doesn't seem to be getting that much turn.

He got a bit of spin. It's just that the rough is too full to Katich really but he keeps trying to hit it.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Hmm. Ok Swann, bowl short to Punter and full to Katich. Whatever, it only helps us.

He got a bit of spin. It's just that the rough is too full to Katich really but he keeps trying to hit it.

He doesn't look at all threating though, well not as threating as Swann anyway.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
That last ball was the place Swann needs to bowl to Katich. Perfect. Now he just needs to change up his pace. Hope he doesn't though because I don't want Katich to get out :p

Users who are viewing this thread