IPL 20 Apr - Mumbai Indians vs Pune Warriors

Pranav

ICC Board Member
21st match - Mumbai Indians v Pune Warriors

Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai

32.png

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
The most waited match for me. I am very much excited to watch this Maharashtrian battle. All the best Sachin and Mumbai Indians. :thumbs

Harbhajan and Jacobs are out from this match, Franklin and Abu Nechim in the side today.

Last edited:

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
It was a very bad batting show from Pune warriors. I am very happy that today Indian bowlers shown all other teams that they can take wickets and not just dependent on Malinga. Abu nechim and Murtaza took 2 wickets whereas Munaf took 3 for 8. :clap

As I type this, Sachin got out for the first time in IPL-4. :thumbs Finally Rohit and Symonds will get to bat :lol

Last edited:

AkshayS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
A very tense win, I think it's the first time Mumbai's no.5 came to bat.
Mumbai took it too easy and were too protective in the chase. Seeing Sachin out for the first time in IPL 4 wasn't a great site, his average is 236 from 4 matches.

And well bowled Mumbai, I am impressed by Abu Nechim, can clock 140+ kph and have that inswinger too. Though seriously saying, I think Malinga is not at his best from last two matches.

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
And well bowled Mumbai, I am impressed by Abu Nechim, can clock 140+ kph and have that inswinger too. Though seriously saying, I think Malinga is not at his best from last two matches.

Yeah friend. Malinga needs to be in destroying mood. Still his slowers were awesome, gave simple catches to Symonds. He will not be there with us after 5th May. So it was good to see our other seam bowling attack clicked today - Munaf and Abu Nechim. Murtaza too bowled well in the absence of Bhajji. :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread