Pranav

ICC Board Member
3rd match - Mumbai Indians vs Pune Warriors

Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai

32.png

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hahaha Wayne Parnell comes out at No 3? I mean 1 down when team is 0/1 in 1 over Wayne Parnell? :eek::lol

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Mumbai as usual continues its merry ways. As usual, they again look the team to beat in this IPL. But the fortunate thing for other teams is that they have always been able to beat MI at the crunch situations.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Stunning game!!!! Mumbai are 5-3 with Rohit Sharma GONE!!!! What a start DADA!!!:cheers That decision to go with Murali Kartik was a real good one. And bowling Dinda ahead of Parnell is another good one. Superb!

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
Well Mumbai although has Pollard and Dinesh Kartick left they dont have the fire power. They are losing this for sure :p

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
3 wickets in 3 overs in brilliant bowling. I expected Harbhajan to come out after the fall of 2nd or 3rd wicket. He could try break the shackles and give his team some momentum. If he gets out in the process, there won't be any problem as better batsmen will still be in the hut.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
I think MI still have a good chance. The total is not too big, and as Karthik and Franklin have showed in these last two overs, hitting the big shots is not all that hard. Still MI has the advantage in this game.

Edit: Told you! Karthik looks real good here. He could do an Irfan from the last game.

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
How come Karthik have played 93 T20 matches? :O

----------

8.50 rpo needed now :clap Pune doing good

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
The talented Suryakumar is gone too. All depends on Pollard and its not impossible for the big man.

jacobfelix

International Coach
56 to win in 5...:eek: Come on Pollard...do something....I have staked 1000 on your team....:D

He's gone.... :eek:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread