Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other - please state who you think will in the thread

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

handsome

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Propping up the times were Honda duo Jenson Button and Rubens Barrichello. Button, 21st, found himself a whole second off the pace of Christijan Albers in the Spyker ahead of him.

He drove the renault soo well. That is disspointing,:crying

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Poor stuff from the Honda team! Ferrari still showing they are no.1 this season. But Bailey is doing well and could get on the podium in this first GP of the season :)

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
What a contest between Mclaren and Ferrari.... Go Ferrari go!!! :happy ;)

handsome

International Coach
Not JB's fault. I actually had a go with it the other day whilst messing around online and it is seriously slow. Some updates for the car might arrive at the next GP though. ;)

Yeah , that's good news now. He is my favouraite. I always thought him as to be a very portential winner almost alternatively.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Yeah , that's good news now. He is my favouraite. I always thought him as to be a very portential winner almost alternatively.

As long as he was in Renault, he was going very well. ;) Same to Rubens.. He was my second fav next to Schumi as long as he was in Ferrari.. But once Rubens left Ferrari ( i.e contract ended ), he started going towards his poor form. This clearly indicates, how strong Ferrari is :D

handsome

International Coach
As long as he was in Renault, he was going very well. ;) Same to Rubens.. He was my second fav next to Schumi as long as he was in Ferrari.. But once Rubens left Ferrari ( i.e contract ended ), he started going towards his poor form. This clearly indicates, how strong Ferrari is :D

Wonder how usefull Shumi would have been in other cars. He drove Narain's team as well naah in his early days? JB should look to get back to renault.

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
Bailey Storms to Maiden Pole

McLaren Mercedes rookie Stephen Bailey stormed to pole position for the Australian Grand Prix. Bailey made the most of changing track conditions to take a comfortable pole from Kimi Raikkonen in the Ferrari.

41974_1.jpg

Bailey celebrates an outstanding pole on debut

BMW Sauber's Nick Heidfeld also used the conditions to get him up to a fantastic third on the grid. Alonso, who was on course for pole after the second split, made a crucial error in the final corner, sliding wide onto the still wet curb which caused him to lose over a second, which resulted in the world champion finishing fourth. Felipe Massa did a fantastic job to take fifth after going out early on in the session was the track was at its greasiest.

The surprise of the session was Jenson Button, who managed to take an improbable 11th on the grid, although this wasn't enough to beat Honda "B" team, Super Aguri. Anthony Davidson got his SA07 into the top ten for the first time in the teams brief history. Button's team-mate, Rubens Barrichello, continued to struggle however, setting a time that only got him 19th.

As expected, the midfield pack was evenly matched, despite the conditions. 1.4 seconds covered 7th to 15th.

Neither David Coulthard or Vitantonio Liuzzi managed to set a time due to mechanical dramas.

qualifyingstandings.jpg

handsome

International Coach
Nice to see JB at 11. Atleast he makes it into the fist XI :p. Great start for Bailey truly unexpected stevie.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Congrads Stevie :) Suprise inclusion of BMW there in the tough contest between Ferrari and Mclaren. Also Coulthard was disappointing.

D

Deleted member 13648

Well raced Stevie! I expect big things from you winning in your first race now, so you better not drop the ball :p

Users who are viewing this thread