2023 ICC Cricket World Cup (October/November) - India

Your 2023 Cricket World Cup Champions are?

• Australia

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • India

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hope to see resistance from Mathews

Just like Shewag and PAK and then Kohli & PAK, we have new love story in Siral and SL.

Siraj... you've missed great Walsh's record 5-1 during Asia cup final. Your chance..again

SIRAJJJJ!! This is the reason you do not drop SIRAJ!!! 10 all out incoming! Lets gooo!! fearsome tweak Aaniel Dalexandar
I honestly dont get why you are so obsessed with him
He probably doesnt even care if India win or lose, he's a professional troll who's found the perfect way to rile up as many people as possible. By talking about him you just give him what he wants. Block him and move on, thats what I did

I honestly dont get why you are so obsessed with him
He probably doesnt even care if India win or lose, he's a professional troll who's found the perfect way to rile up as many people as possible. By talking about him you just give him what he wants. Block him and move on, thats what I did
I am obsessed with all trolls. I dont care what he gets or does not, I care about my happiness.

Bit of a random thought but the colour balance on screen at the moment is really nice. Very lush greens and orangy turf plus night game tv lighting, bit blueish. Crowd just a wall of blue.

Users who are viewing this thread