2023 ICC Cricket World Cup (October/November) - India

Your 2023 Cricket World Cup Champions are?

• Australia

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • India

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Wrong batsmen being dismissed. KW was actually keeping the RR in check for India.

Get the danger man FFS

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Wrong batsmen being dismissed. KW was actually keeping the RR in check for India.

Get the danger man FFS
Yeah, and Latham isn’t an aggressor either, so should have kept him on the crease, right? :p

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Yeah, and Latham isn’t an aggressor either, so should have kept him on the crease, right? :p
Dont mind my posts today. I'm not thinking straight. You would hope scoring 400 will ease you, but damn this batting performance is making me anxious.

noducksallowed

Club Captain
Shami is so good on these pitches but NZ really need to manage the situation here. Surprised Williamson went for yet another stupid shot knowing the pitch is difficult to get in on.

Phillips and Mitchell are the last hope and they have to go steady for the next few. They are already ahead of where I thought theyd be. 280 or 90 by the 40th is on unless they play silly and drop wickets.

Bevab

Staff Member
Shami is so good on these pitches but NZ really need to manage the situation here. Surprised Williamson went for yet another stupid shot knowing the pitch is difficult to get in on.

Phillips and Mitchell are the last hope and they have to go steady for the next few. They are already ahead of where I thought theyd be. 280 or 90 by the 40th is on unless they play silly and drop wickets.

Really curious as to how many times over hundred runs have been successfully chased in the last ten overs of an ODI in cricket history.

Bevab

Staff Member
Rahul’s really upped his DRS game.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
That fan appealing is all of us here at pc :D
All the Rajni fans, Dont miss thy chance!!! Now with Rajni and Say, New Zealand has everything they neeD1

Users who are viewing this thread