2023 ICC Cricket World Cup (October/November) - India

Your 2023 Cricket World Cup Champions are?

• Australia

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • India

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
50 in the last 3 overs shout hurt but Netherlands did something England could not do pick up wickets against NZ. So ND 1 ENG 0.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
What do people like Farid smoke as I would want whatever he is smoking!

Develop thick skin and block/mute the idiot. I don't come here every day posting the tweets of Indian "Influencers" mocking our players as beggars etc, such people should not be given attention because they take attention away from the sensible and actually interesting opinions and commentary by people from both countries.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Develop thick skin and block/mute the idiot. I don't come here every day posting the tweets of Indian "Influencers" mocking our players as beggars etc, such people should not be given attention because they take attention away from the sensible and actually interesting opinions and commentary by people from both countries.
PM me the influencers posting that, I would like to block them as well in one go! Sari gandagi saaf ek hi din mein (Clean out all garbage in one go!)

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
PM me the influencers posting that, I would like to block them as well in one go! Sari gandagi saaf ek hi din mein (Clean out all garbage in one go!)
I don’t have the list because i just block whatever i come across without giving attention to their name or handle. Just do the same, block any trash you see and forget about them

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
If only the Dutch were playing more top quality teams, they would be more competitive then they are right now.

Both games they have competed in bits and pieces. I am sure they will go hard against India and will win that one for sure.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Say whatever you like - honestly, the Netherlands side is better than the current WI ODI outfit.

Definitely deserve to be here. Just a little shaky about finishing things off. Let Pakistan off a little the other day and gave away about 40/50 extra at the end with NZ today.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
New Zealand have had a great start to the tournament and as always, look a force in ICC tournaments. I will be very happy to see both New Zealand and South Africa fight for the title on November 19th.

Users who are viewing this thread