2023 ICC Cricket World Cup (October/November) - India

Your 2023 Cricket World Cup Champions are?

• Australia

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • India

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
It is Pakistan's game to lose. The way Abdullah and Rizwan are batting, doesn't seem there's any chance for the Lankans from here on

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
138 off 108 on a belter with 8 wickets in hand and such awful bowling from SL

I am sure Pakistan will easily survive a mini collapse here as well if it at all happens

They actually have a chance to boost their NRR here by wrapping this up with 4-5 overs to spare if they continue this attack

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Are PakistanGonaPakistan here?
Post automatically merged:

Nah, Pathirana is horrendous! I do not see what people see in him! He is so inconsistent with his line and length. Way too many extras that are releasing the pressure.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Nah, Pathirana is horrendous! I do not see what people see in him! He is so inconsistent with his line and length. Way too many extras that are releasing the pressure.
He is so bad, mofo thinks he is Malinga!

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Rizwan being unfit again. This is what I had pointed out a few days ago, but it was dismissed casually by other forum members. If he has to be a mainstay, he ought to keep himself fit.

Either he is not following fitness regimes or the physios aren't doing their job. I'd stick to the first ,cause if the physios weren't upto it,the rest of the team would have suffered too

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Are PakistanGonaPakistan here?
Post automatically merged:

He's like a dodgy leg spinner, bowls so many bad balls it is advantageous in T20 cricket when batters are coming at you nearly all the time. ODI cricket they have more time to wait for the bad ball and milk him.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
He is so bad, mofo thinks he is Malinga!
I could not have said that as perfectly you said. He is horrible, he is single handedly losing the match for Sri Lanka with his atrocious bowling.

Rizwan will kill off the bowlers now, this is his zone and he is a master of that art.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Oh come on! Just retire out! It's pathetic now! You can't keep hobbling after every 2nd delivery. Bringing back memories of 1990s Pakistan now...

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Why hasn't Lehsun Shanaka brought himself on? Lehsun (Garlic) is the perfect accompaniment to biryani! :laughter:

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Should be praising him for playing through the pain because his team needs him
You know, I have seen many batters bat throughout without these frequent glitches that Rizwan keeps having. If you are playing 50 over cricket, you should be able to last the duration of the game.

Not getting drawn into India v Pak here, but the other day, neither Kohli nor KLR had to call the physio out to the center. Ditto with Ravindra and Conway in the opening game.

Just cause someone has brought their team to a winning position doesn't mean you ought to sing praises. The fellow should be physically capable,which he clearly isn't. Note with Rizwan, this is a recurring concern as well.

Users who are viewing this thread