2023 ICC Cricket World Cup (October/November) - India

Your 2023 Cricket World Cup Champions are?

• Australia

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • India

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Come on! Let's cull this talk. In the era of globalisation,this is to be expected. Else, we will have a lot more debates about the Roys, Pietersens, Strauss', Panesars, Morgans, etc.

For the record, I believe Usman is an Aussie citizen, but might hold the Pakistan Overseas Residency.

Eh I have no issues with it at all. I'd rather people be addressed by the country they prefer to live in or identify with more in all honesty. The bit about Khawaja was because I remember it coming up during his visa delay for the test series in India this year.

Neo 7

National Board President
India
Avengers
Indians outside : :D

Indians inside : :sadx2: ( no chances of India - Pak match left now either in semis / finals )

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Great game, better team on the day lost.
Don’t think so. We sent Ifti to counter spin without reason, threw away wickets, we were 40 runs short. I haven’t even talked about Babar's field placements to the tailenders.
It’s just sad that at the end of a great game there was a wrongly given wide, it just ruins it.

Khan Sahab54

#titans
PAK...
AFG...
Lions
RCB...
Zalmi
MS
Manchester Originals
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Dear ICC, we also want a India Pak semi final, Please help Pakistan

Aravind.

ICC Board Member
India
Mumbai Indians
@Aravind. how was the atmosphere in the end??
I was rooting for Pakistan, thus I was disappointed, but overall the crowd was 50-50 at the end, people turned up in thousands to support Pakistan for both matches, but it was disappointment in the end. Atleast money's worth for good match and had a good view to see that Rauf's catch.

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Pakistan are out of tournament. Pakistanis can just go and do more important things now.

All the press conferences were about eating Hyderabadi biryani for 2 weeks. They still have 2 weeks to eat Chennai's special dishes and then dry some Bengali specialties.

Lets not forget a great Babar 100 now that it doesn't matter.

lynchy4610

Associate Cricketer
Final will be India v Australia.

I’m going on the basis that SA play Aus in the semi and NZ v India in the other semi.

SA are playing some really impressive cricket when batting first but you can never trust SA in World Cups they’ve had a history of choking / not getting it done.

I’d be more than happy if SA or NZ win the cup, both have gone through a lot of coming so close but no close enough and it would be good to see either finally win one.

We (Australia have won plenty) and I just can’t see this side winning the final if they come up against India.

Users who are viewing this thread