21/7 ? TORONTO TANKS v SYDNEY MCSTALLIONS

pal

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
SYDNEY! SYDNEY! SYDNEY!

Awesome game, fellas, even though Sohum did all he could to lose you the match with that one over. :p I'm glad you guys didn't forfeit.

ledzep

Club Cricketer
Damn unlucky boys but i was pleased with my contribution :)

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
SYDNEY! SYDNEY! SYDNEY!

Awesome game, fellas, even though Sohum did all he could to lose you the match with that one over. :p I'm glad you guys didn't forfeit.
More than that over. I tried with the bat as well.

I'm becoming quite a selfish cricketer in this game.

tassietiger

International Cricketer
As the saying goes, you're only as good as your last game. We're stars.

tassietiger

International Cricketer
Cricsim was broken? Cricsim was always working properly, we let you win this one cause we felt sorry for you guys. I mean, it's pretty lonely down at the bottom isn't it?
Any program which doesn't give us wins in every one of our games is broken in my books. Took a while to fix it, well done whoever did it.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
I agree, glad to see you back tassie, we couldn't have done it without you! And me. And Sean. Everyone else was crap.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Cricsim was broken? Cricsim was always working properly, we let you win this one cause we felt sorry for you guys. I mean, it's pretty lonely down at the bottom isn't it?
One would think that after 3 seasons of this game someone would come up with an excuse better than "we felt sorry for you". Pssh.... poor stuff. Surprising you're near the top, really. This league still needs more fixing if the likes of you are anywhere near the top.

Users who are viewing this thread