24 [Spoilers]

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Lol yea shes not bad, I have seen the rest of the Season including season 3 but probably will refresh on it.

nightprowler10

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Spoilers

aussie1st said:
Lol yea shes not bad, I have seen the rest of the Season including season 3 but probably will refresh on it.
Right, forgot you had started watching after season 3. Loving season 6 though. I thought it was brilliant how they used Jack's father through all this.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
His dad comes in interesting, I've been left hanging with Jack being taken hostage (season 5 end).

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
aussie1st said:
His dad comes in interesting, I've been left hanging with Jack being taken hostage (season 5 end).
Aw that's too bad. You gotta wait a whole year for the DVD to come out for the 6th season. I hear the first four episodes are available on DVD, though don't quote me on that.

Sureshot

Executive member
And now all UK customers who have Virgin Media (formerly NTL) don't have Sky One and thus will miss the next episodes until/if the argument between Virgin and Sky is resumed.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
nightprowler10 said:
Aw that's too bad. You gotta wait a whole year for the DVD to come out for the 6th season. I hear the first four episodes are available on DVD, though don't quote me on that.

Will have to rely on TV station getting it before then, they should do just hope they advertise it enough so that I don't miss the time.

Users who are viewing this thread