24 [Spoilers]

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Who watches 24? My dad convinced me to watch one episode half way through the last series and I absolutely loved it and have been hooked ever since.

It is one of the best programmes I have ever seen, action packed with deep storylines mostly stemming from revenge.

I personally loved the last episode; the choice Jack had to make topped with the dramatic ending made it the best epsiode so far in the last two series.

Basically, please discuss episodes which have occured in England but not any further please

Currently 4 episodes aired

Last edited:

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
I love 24. Of course I dont have Sky so I cant watch it anymore. Another programme that was discovered elsewhere and proved sucessful so Sky stole it away. I'll definatley be buying the dvd box set of the current series, I have all the others.

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I watched 24 the very first season, but then had to stop due to work schedule issues. I just borrowed all the seasons from my friend and went through them within a month just last year. Absolutely love the show. Seasons 3 and 5 were the best IMO. Now I'm getting others at work hooked on the show.

This season is looking very good as well. I won't go into details as I'm sure people from other parts of the world haven't seen it.

manee said:
I personally loved the last episode; the choice Jack had to make topped with the dramatic ending made it the best epsiode so far in the last two series.
Definitely the most powerful scene in 24 history for me.

kodos

International Coach
How many episodes have been aired in England?? So far I believe there are 6 episodes in the new season. Absolutely loving the new season, I won't say anymore as it may spoil if for the rest of you. :D

nightprowler10

Executive member
kodos said:
How many episodes have been aired in England?? So far I believe there are 6 episodes in the new season. Absolutely loving the new season, I won't say anymore as it may spoil if for the rest of you. :D
There's been 7 here in the US.

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
I remember seeing couple of them long time back. Tell me its not just another X-files on steroids. Of course nothing paranormal.

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Kev said:
I love 24. Of course I dont have Sky so I cant watch it anymore. Another programme that was discovered elsewhere and proved sucessful so Sky stole it away. I'll definatley be buying the dvd box set of the current series, I have all the others.

Are the first four series worth seeing? I was wondering if I should buy them.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I missed the first 2 series but started watching the 3rd and got hooked very quickly. We are on the 6th season whenever that airs although our FTA played it at ridiculous hours like 11pm, it was on 8.30pm.

I did buy the DVD of the first 3 seasons and caught up season 1 now. If I didn't watch the future series I would never have picked Nina as a traitor, I was even wondering how she was going to be the traitor after Jack believed her early on.
Oh and Elisha dam shes hot!

nightprowler10

Executive member
aussie1st said:
Oh haven't seen that part yet as I've only seen the first 8 eps, aka up to disc 3.
Worst season IMO, as you'll find out soon enough. It starts out pretty decent, but gets worse and worse after the halfway point. Too many plot holes and unnecessary scenes. As I've said before, seasons 3 and 5 were tops and 1 & 4 come in second for me.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Finally finished season 2 :) I see what you mean by too many sub plots and Kim's storyline just got totally whacked after that Cougar scene. Took quite a while for Jack to finally get the evidence to prove the recording was tampered with. Must say I enjoyed watching Kate Warner (an Aussie :p).

Users who are viewing this thread