30 Rock

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Anyone else been watching this? Just started down under, and I've only seen one full episode, on Wednesday night, I've gotta say that it really reminds me of my favourite show, Arrested Development, because of its quirky humour. Looked it up and discovered it's already won an Emmy.

prarara

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah it's a good show. a Show about Comedy writers, made by comedy writeers.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
It's on Seven on Wednesday Nights at I think 9:30 for all that live in Oz, very funny show, but the timeslot, and the fact that it's started at the end of ratings season, is a continuation on Seven's war on good TV shows.

sd92

International Coach
Never heard of it. It on in the UK?

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Probably not, maybe on pay tv but Australia generally get shows ahead of the UK if they're American (I think). If the link is a video site - don't have time to look now - and it says you have to be American, search for an online american proxy and that should let you watch.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
I had a look but remembered that flash doesn't work in them. Only other solution is tor I suppose but it would be painstakingly slow. Look out for it on TV.

pinchinator

International Cricketer
Yeah i've been watching it pretty good imo its also on Mondays at 10:30pm i think thought it was on 10:30 wednesday as well meh

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Yeah I thought it might be on more than once a week as they seemed to skip an episode from what I was seeing. Probably wasn't on last night because of Christmas Eve, but thanks for the heads up Pinch.

Users who are viewing this thread