IPL 3rd Match: Delhi Daredevils v Kings XI Punjab

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Yeh he does. Medium pace sort of stuff, bit like Collingwood. Has a superb slower ball out of the back of the hand. Seriously talented guy, I've been talking him up for a few months. Probably my favourite player after KP, especially considering he plays for my County as well.

Goel is class. He's not only hitting sixes, but they're going miles. Awesome example of hitting. Forget UV, we've got RV and Goel. Far better.

Ah well, Goel gone. Good innings that, time for Sangakkara or Yuvraj.

irottev

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
This is ridiculous, we've lost overs due to the rain yet we still have these long and unnecessary breaks after 10 overs. I really hope these don't last. I hope they don't come into internationals.

Kings XI going great, Vettori needs to be brought on probably. Some variation. Nannes didn't impress me despite Mark Nicolas as usual kissing his ass and talking him up because he's an Australian.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
This is ridiculous, we've lost overs due to the rain yet we still have these long and unnecessary breaks after 10 overs. I really hope these don't last. I hope they don't come into internationals.

Kings XI going great, Vettori needs to be brought on probably. Some variation. Nannes didn't impress me despite Mark Nicolas as usual kissing his ass and talking him up because he's an Australian.
Nannes did not impress me either. He started of with a wide and then got hit for plenty!

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
These guys are really hitting Delhi hard. Its a shame Delhi picked Dilshan instead of Warner.

It's a shame they didn't pick McGrath! I'd like to see Karan Goel try to hit him!

I was impressed by Sangwan's composure even after being hit. He bowled fairly well despite his figures. He impressed me with his bounce and movement.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
It's a shame they didn't pick McGrath! I'd like to see Karan Goel try to hit him!

I was impressed by Sangwan's composure even after being hit. He bowled fairly well despite his figures. He impressed me with his bounce and movement.
It would have been impossible. McGrath would've ripped him aprat :p

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors

Yeah this is ridiculous.

Vettori first ball, told you he would get Bopara right away.

deerkick

Club Cricketer
Really impressed with Bopara. Apparently he's got Punjabi roots as well. :p

I think Sehwag is saving Vettori until Yuvi comes out. We all know what happens when Vettori bowls to Yuvi. ;)

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Oh no, it seems to be raining again. Well, a little drizzle. I don't think this is going to last. Too bad because the 2nd game is at the same ground.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
I thought this Nannes guy was supposed to be quick?

D

Deleted member 11215

Good for Ravi but i still dont understand why he isnt playing today in the pro40 and is instead playing in some slogfest. We need more players like Broad who put England before the money.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
He's not playing in the Pro40 today because the domestic competition currently being played is the FP Trophy first off, and also he sees it as a good chance to improve his T20 skills (like the young Indian guys have been able to do) and get some more experience playing with the best players in the world. I think facing some truely class players in South Africa will be of far more use than knocking a poor Northants team about at Chelmsford.

Users who are viewing this thread