IPL 4 May - Chennai Super Kings vs Rajasthan Royals

riz7khan12

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Odds from bet365

43rd Match - Chennai Super Kings vs Rajasthan Royals - MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai

30.png

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Chennai all the way! Its a home game, and its now turning out to be a fortress for Chennai. Even guys like Hussey, Bollinger, Morkel feel the home crowd advantage when playing here at Chepauk. It will need a special from Rajasthan to stop Chennai at this ground. The side that wins should push further towards the top four spot.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Completely agree. Chennai all the way I hate Rajasthan to the core and would like to see them losing all their remaining matches :D

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
This is the game in which both the sides have good spinners, and performing at their best so far.

Chennai will be relying on Randiv, Ashwin, Raina and Jakati while Rajasthan has got good form of Botha, Menaria and also Shane warne himself. I like turning tracks like Chennai. Hoping for Chennai's win. :thumbs

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
So far, Hussey and Raina are batting absolutely brilliant. Hussey especially looks like he is in a hurry to finish things off quickly. If we can win this by the 17th or 18th over, our NRR would get a big boost. Excellent innings from Dravid though (got to catch the highlights of it). If Chennai win this, it should really make our chances of qualifying for the Top four almost a certainty (unless we play very poorly after this game).

Very happy with Jakati's form. He has been red hot in the last two games (incl. this one) now.

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
Yeah man, outstanding all-rounding effort here by CSK, shwon the world that they are real champions. Poor Badrinath even not getting opportunity his batting skills to impress selection committee. :p I want him for WI tour though. :thumbs

Anyways, I have still a big question as how MSD manages to control things in pressure situations !!! Just amazing... bowlers and fielders supported him well too. RR was 86/0 in 10 overs and theu could generate just 61 runs at the cost of 6 wickets in last 10 overs. This is called well-planned bowling and excellent execution on the field. Hats off... :clap

Felt bad for Dravid though, his 66 went in vain. :(

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Comprehensive win for Chennai as they won it with 8 balls to spare! Wish they could have won it a few balls earlier as their NRR could have gone above +0.3 (NRR is going to be so important in determining the top seedings AND also could decide the top four spots). But very comprehensively played! MSD is the hot guy with a cool head and he cant get anything wrong in his life as a cricketer.

I think our place in the playoffs is getting more stronger (and it will be a fourth successive season where we go beyond the league stages, if we do it). Next two games are away ones against KKR and RR. Hope we can win atleast one of those.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I hope chennai win against rr again but I would love to see them lose to kkr

Die hard kkr fan

Params7

International Cricketer
In this match Tait may have come handy to trouble the Hussey/Raina partnership. But there is just no one RR can drop from Watson/Botha/Taylor/Warne.

Warne is the Cappy, Taylor and Botha are the middle batting and RR need both incase one fails. Watson is the explosive opener. There should be 5 internationals per team for those teams which have an international cappy.

Users who are viewing this thread