IPL Apr 8 - Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Unless a good over (4 odd runs and a wicket or two) comes here, KKR have almost won this

OK, we got the well set guy Kallis there. Come on Ashwin, one more for the over and keep it down on the runs count.

simsanta123

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
very very exciting match. I have a gut feeling CSK will win this. i don't have much faith in Gambhir's slogging.

----------

:wave bye bye KKR.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Suicidal there from KKR, with the start they got, one would have thought they should win this. Nice bowling from the spinners though.

----------

Done now unless Tiwary plays a gem, which he can.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Stunning turnaround. MSD, Raina you beauties! Super fielding there too by Styris and our boys. Come on boys, DO IT NOWW!!!!!

simsanta123

Club Cricketer
I think Gambhir over-estimates his running capabilities.

----------

Woo hoo ..Has Tiwary done it?

----------

Eh..What has happened? Tiwary OUT

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Gambhir, an act of cowardice. Bloody idiot who needed to came at top came at down. And communication between players were just rubbish.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Gutted, KKR always seem to end on the wrong side. Always have a good side, never seem to perform when it matters though.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
And WE DID IT, WE DID IT, WE DO IT SUPERBLY!!!! Great game in the end with a roller coaster ride. That Randiv penultimate over made me give up on Chennai, but the wicket of Tiwary of the last ball came at a stunning time for Chennai.... Beautiful work to defend 154 and after KKR had a great start. This team wont give up easily:cheers:clap KKR have only themselves to blame, especially Gautam Gambhir. After being the hero of the WC, he made a big mistake of not coming in early enough and gave a big advantage to Chennai.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
lolpb.png

Hahahah , say what ?? :lol

Users who are viewing this thread