Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
63rd Match - Kolkata Knight Riders v Chennai Super Kings

Eden Gardens, Kolkata

34.png

jacobfelix

International Coach
What a mess KKR made after their openers gave them such a flying start.....

And Yousuf is still in the playing 11 ? :D

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
chennai also looking in under the pump 159 to win hope narine bowls well and confuse csk batsmen with his spin

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Excellent job by Chennai to keep them down to just 158 after KKR had romped to 86/0 off the first 10. CSK kept them down to 72/6 in the last 10 overs, which is brilliant. What could have been a 170+ total is now down to 158. With a bowler less today (Morkel), thats a fantastic job from Chennai.

Hope they get off to a good start like their last game and look to win it today quickly enough. With RCB losing to MI, a Chennai win will make it even more easier for them in their path.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Somebody needs to tell Bravo to stop doing them stupid dances when he takes a catch.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Huge start this from CSK!! Keep it going guys.... Last match too, we had a great start and we won crushingly. Hoping for a similar result.:cheers

HUSSEEEEEYYYYY YOU BEAUTTTTTYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! Destroy them, just DESTROYYYY THEM!!!!

Last edited:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Chennai WINNNNN ITTTTT!!!!!!:cheers:clap:cheers Outstanding stuff from the West Indian Dwayne BRAAVOOOOOO!!!!!:clap But Hussey and Vijay should have played a few more over and should not have attacked Sunil Narine who was bowling brilliantly.

Thank god my heart is still in place..... This is a crucial win for the playoff spot.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Who the hell would bowl a full toss when the opposition needs 5 to win off the last delivery. :spy

As much as I don't wish to believe this the more such matches make me feel that Srinivasan and co let everything go smooth at the start so that things looks fair and at the later stages buy some matches via some local players (Rajat Bhatia in this case) to help Chennai qualify.
Not saying that the matches are certainly fixed but such stuff makes me feel that way.

Nonetheless, congrats CSK. The team certainly does not have the caliber to win two seasons but still will even go on to win the third one. :thumbs

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Who the hell would bowl a full toss when the opposition needs 5 to win off the last delivery. :spy

As much as I don't wish to believe this the more such matches make me feel that Srinivasan and co let everything go smooth at the start so that things looks fair and at the later stages buy some matches via some local players (Rajat Bhatia in this case) to help Chennai qualify.
Not saying that the matches are certainly fixed but such stuff makes me feel that way.

Nonetheless, congrats CSK. The team certainly does not have the caliber to win two seasons but still will even go on to win the third one. :thumbs

I dont understand how you can keep fixing matches season after season after season? I mean, what are the other franchises doing? Are they really into it to make up numbers. If fixing the tournament can be this easy, the other franchises (including the likes of Delhi, KKR, Rajasthan, etc) need to be blamed and blamed big.

CSK know on how to win the big moments. They step up their performance under pressure. And that is why they have deserved their victory in the previous two seasons. Australia had an abysmal performance at the start of the 1999 World Cup, but will you say they didnt deserve to win the cup? The team that wins enough matches to get into the playoffs and then win the crucial knockout games deserve the trophy.

P.s: Chennai are still not completely in the playoffs. But if they go on to win the cup, they will deserve it.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If a match is to be fixed, the big names and the enter franchises aren't targeted. They would usually target 1, 2 or a maximum of 3 players per match. Like for KKR it could be players like Rajat, Das, Bisla and even Yusuf (I'm not saying that they fix the matches but I'm saying that such players could be approached). Certainly players like Gambhir won't be targeted.

When a team and the entire franchise may feel that everything is going well or will go well, such 2-3 players can mess it all up for their sides.

Sahil 7

Panel of Selectors
csk just keep on winning and winning i also think that fixing is going on what hell bhatia bowling full toss in last ball ?:rolleyes

Users who are viewing this thread