surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Com'on KKR, you have to beat RR also.. I am fully supporting KKR in that match :D :p :spy

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hilditch, you SOB .............. where the feck are you :mad: call Hodge right now in our T20 sqaud :mad: what more you need :mad:

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
HAHAHAHA !!!! YESSS !!!! Dhoni couldnt even defend 189 against the bottom most team !! :laugh

his MIDAS TOUCH didnt seem to work today:rolleyes:....*COUGH COUGH COUGH*(OVER-CONFIDENCE) COUGH COUGH* !

oh and Mr."cool as a cucumber" shouldnt demoralize his bowlers by calling it as "one of the worst bowling performance" ! dude....do you think your bowlers are proud of todays effort ? everyone has a bad day and things dont always go according to your plan. learn to digest defeat. atleast it wasnt as bad as KKR's Below School Level Fielding Performance.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
I blame Lakshmipathy Balaji. What a crap penultimate over.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
CSK finally perform without Hayden but then they fall apart in the bowling. Looking at the bowling it isn't filled with star power which could seriously hurt them come the finals.

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Another six of Hodge. Smart cricket of Hodge to decline to a second run on the fifth ball. He will be on strike then next over.

Saha hits a four and Kolkata got 19 runs of Kalaji's over.

6 runs of 6 balls needed.

ZexyZahid added 1 Minutes and 10 Seconds later...

Raina will bowl the final over. :laugh

No need for that. Does it really matter if he has dark skin?

Raj_Aryan

Club Cricketer
Very very very impressive stuff by KKR...189 was a tough task,specially against Murli,he had good figures,but i still feel,the bowling was very poor,they gave away many runs,look at their bowling figures,everybody gave away runs,Agarkar also was not bowling yorkers in the last overs,last over was expensive,and look how Morkel bowled one good yorker when it was a free hit , McCullum was bowled....
But anyway..finally KKR won,and that too in style!!!

nikhil_99

International Coach
Great !!! Simply Great...in the start not many thought KKR would chase,it was 27% thought that they can still win,but when McCullum started ,slwoly the sititation changed and more than 70% then thought that they can win,anyway he is their main player,but still many a times we have seen that only 1-2 players really play in the team for KKR, KKR seserved few more victories but unfortunately their bowling,batting let them down...
but its realy impressive...thanks to Hodge and the captain..

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Zexy, looks like you just got relieved of a hefty sum of 50 Mil.. lol

It was 5 million though. You seem to pay attention still to my money. :)

Pay attention to my record breaking win also, which happened today.

No need for that. Does it really matter if he has dark skin?

I see now what I wrote. Some people call him that way and I wrote it unintentionally. Otherwhile I wouldn't have called him Balaji some post earlier, would I?

Anyway the good news for Kolkata is that McCullum has found form. A bit late though. Australia really need to think about including Hodge in their team. I believe he is the highest Twenty20 scorer in the world and he isn't selected.

Last edited:

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
CSK finally perform without Hayden but then they fall apart in the bowling. Looking at the bowling it isn't filled with star power which could seriously hurt them come the finals.

I reckon there are ok with Murali still in the ranks. It could be termed as a bit of tired effort as they've had it bit easy so far and also when McCullum gets going with some luck, he is simply unstoppable.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
They will need the others to fire up as teams will treat Murali with respect and take out the others. And at times they might go after him which teams have done before.

naresh091

International Cricketer
Frankly speaking,I was expecting this defeat.We are unlucky though.KKR were eating dust when they were facing other teams,and now when we are facing them they are quite better with their form.Im happy though as Albie has comeback to form with his batting and will have a lot of confidence when he bats in the next game.
KKR deserves this victory.. Dhoni was bit over confident.. Let him face a good lesson. Balaji.. You legend! :hpraise Lets take him to SA, Eng and one Aus trip. I bet he will retire after that :p

@ Sai : Balaji has been pathetic for ages except for the fact that he survives with that slow delivery. Don't tell now that I hate Balaji always. Its the fact that a fast bowler cannot survive fully with a slow delivery. You will see many results like today then ;)

Balaji is a real talent.Its just that Hodge was unstoppable.He has a wonderful yorker and a very well disguised slower ball.He just must avoid that occasional loose ball he bowls then and there just for the fact that he doesnt have much pace and batsmen might go after him.
We must stick with Balaji though.He can be really useful in the slog overs(not like yesterday though :p)
Kolkata Knight Riders v Rajasthan Royals ( RR wins )
Chennai Super Kings v Kings XI Punjab ( Punjab Wins )
Royal Challengers Bangalore v Deccan Chargers ( DC wins )

Then there will be a tie between RR and us in 15 points.. What will happen then? :eek: :noway
Dont worry mate,even if that happens we will sneak through with superior run rate and realistically RR cant overtake our runrate in a single game even if we perform worst.
Im damn sure Dhoni will bring in Ntini for the next game.Im praying he shouldnt bring in Joginder instead of Balaji.Hayden will be back for the next game too.

Users who are viewing this thread