7th Match, Group D: Delhi v Wayamba at Delhi

King Cricket

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Didn't foresee Wayamba surrendering like this. They had some real quality players in Jayawardene, Maharoof, Mendis, and Vandort. True, Gauti's boys were always the favorites, but I expected Wayamba to put up a better show.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I want Bushrangers to win now and even know they will win...

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Wow, I'm speechless, both matches were fantastic!

Pidgey! :D Got the opportunity to see Delhi's squad REAL close, and wave to Pidge and Nannes, and get a wave back! lol people were ecstatic about McGrath! :D

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Well about time Delhi played the bowling master and he looks like hes still got it. Delhi batting still hasn't seen Dilshan or Gambhir fire so that's a positive for them unless they don't fire at all.

nikhil_99

International Coach
It was good to see Sehwag back in action getting some runs,he is really dashing bastman....

Last edited:

Params7

International Cricketer
DD have now become the first IPL team to qualify to the next stage..irrespective of Wyamba vs Victorias results. :D

Cheste du Preez

School Cricketer
why do the sub-continent suck so hard at twenty20 domestic cricket? delhi will be the first asian team to win a game but it's at the expense of another asian team.

wayamba have been rubbish, mubarack didn't appear any better than his normal rubbish self.

Pfft, Pakistan domestic champions would own any English/South African domestic team. And IPL sides aren't domestic teams, Kartik is from Chennai and Ishant Sharma from Delhi. They're not domestic teams.

Users who are viewing this thread