(9/7) 35 Over Round 1: Domineering Eagles v The Alliance

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Goodness me! that was a close match:eek:

Yes, As I told (posted) Addy, our batsmen are lacking form and so is your bowlers. Whosoever performs better out of the two, their team will win.

Our batsmen performed very well than your bowlers and as a result, we won!

It was a really good game and the best part of it is: we won!

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
I wonder why everybody is hailing Yudi (of course he played well we should congratulate him) but not Fojo. Fojo even went on to complete his maiden century on debut! He's the man for us. We should well acknowledge him too.

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I played terribly

Glad to see that we won, but I think I'll need a bit of rest and training to play in the next match.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
Victory!!!!!!!

roasted_eagle.jpg

nice :clap

fojo

Banned
Online Cricket Games Owned
I played terribly

Glad to see that we won, but I think I'll need a bit of rest and training to play in the next match.

Say my name , Even bevab bowled only one over but he gave 9 runs !!
Damn, no wickets. At least I was most economical bar the guy who only bowled 2 overs.

Guys don't feel bad you guys bowled less overs but still were able to stop the eagles from reaching the target sartaj bowled brilliantly aswell and fennel bated very well and at the end we won so cheer up and look forward to the up coming matchs instead of feeling bad that you didn't got many overs:cheers

----------

Fojo's like Suresh Raina ( He done it in Test )

I wonder why everybody is hailing Yudi (of course he played well we should congratulate him) but not Fojo. Fojo even went on to complete his maiden century on debut! He's the man for us. We should well acknowledge him too.
Enough of Yudi.
Fojo's the man!

thanks guys I will try to do better if get another chance:yes

Users who are viewing this thread