IPL 9th Match: Chennai Super Kings v Delhi Daredevils

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Do you guys if it will be live at 9pm onwards?

Delayed I think. The 2nd game should be live if they skip the time outs and the innings breaks.

Gilly Fan added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

It's live here on www.iplt20.com.

Just have to register on the site and you get a stream that is nearish to live. It's delayed by an over. It's legal as well.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Don't think back-cuts are what's needed here ;)

AB is class. Such little effort on that last six. A slower ball and he just pushed it down the ground for six. He is brilliant.

irottev

School Cricketer
It's no surprise that the highest paid IPLer is on top of the list for most sixes. What is surprising is that he's on it for having the most sixes hit against him. Another one against Flintoff.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Still better than Oram though. How you can justifying having a haircut like his is beyond me.

Morkel. What a prat. Drops the key man, his South African team-mate AB De Villiers. Still looked a class shot, even if it went straight to Morkel.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
66193.jpg

Begs to differ. Albie's batting's his strong point as well.

I have to say, Jeremy Coney is the best groundside commentator in this competition. Forget Simon Doull, he's got nothing on Coney! David Lloyd's possibly the only person I can imagine being better than Coney. Coney's such a legend.

ABDV is awesome. What a hit.

irottev

School Cricketer
DeVilliers playing like a champ.

Those cameras are cool, would be great for looking down girls tops in the crowd. Hopefully they can zoom.

What a horrible picture of Oram. Go look at Taylor's on cricinfo. They need to get some nicer ones for some of the players lol.

irottev added 2 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

I was gonna concede that Flintoff was a better bowler, but i'm glad I didn't, because he's getting smashed. Just like last game. Oram > Flintoff > Morkel

De Villiers for 100

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Flintoff's not bowling badly though. Getting it nice and full, just getting destroyed by a class act. Ab De Villiers is a brilliant batsman. 99* now as I type. Going to be such a great batsman.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
A hundred for AB De Villers. What a star. Forget Phil Hughes, forget JP Duminy, forget Cheteshwar Pujara, forget Ravi Bopara, the future star of the game is AB De Villiers.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Wow awesome 100 by De Villers, reminds me of McCullum inns where he was seeing it like beach balls.

Ari

International Cricketer
Great stuff from AB! Freddie brings up his 50.

Users who are viewing this thread