A hopefully realistic Test Match. 10 Over Reports after some Tweaking!!

Wealey

ICC Board Member
I get the feeling that your great fix is simply offline multi-player.

Mate I don't have the time for that! I messed with the stats and changed batsmens titles to bowlers and had stumbled on a field that they seemed to not want to hit out at.

Also an odd combination of bowing marker colour and execution marker!

I was going to post it all with screen shots... but to be honest with my holiday and work! I did not have time to get it all done in time to meet your demands!!

P

pcfan123

Mate I don't have the time for that! I messed with the stats and changed batsmens titles to bowlers and had stumbled on a field that they seemed to not want to hit out at.

Also an odd combination of bowing marker colour and execution marker!

I was going to post it all with screen shots... but to be honest with my holiday and work! I did not have time to get it all done in time to meet your demands!!

there was that so bloody hard? If you had just told us this from the start then many others could have done their own testing and we might have come up with a solution.

Sharing is caring, pass it on.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
there was that so bloody hard? If you had just told us this from the start then many others could have done their own testing and we might have come up with a solution.

Sharing is caring, pass it on.

Mate I just did not want to claim I had found something without actually making sure it worked!!

Im more than happy to help!!

P

pcfan123

This is not a research paper for the American Cancer Society, its ok for it to not work 100%.

Either way, changing the batsman to bowlers is something most have done anyways but with little success. The only thing that is going to fix this game is Transmission games.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Either way, changing the batsman to bowlers is something most have done anyways but with little success. The only thing that is going to fix this game is Transmission games.

Yeah, i just managed to get the middler order blocking!

im no genious lol

P

pcfan123

There is so much being changed in the patch that its almost supposed to be a completely different game, however learning from my experience pre-release, I am not getting my hopes up for anything except fixed bowler speeds, and would not at all be surprised if they stuff that up again.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
There is so much being changed in the patch that its almost supposed to be a completely different game, however learning from my experience pre-release, I am not getting my hopes up for anything except fixed bowler speeds, and would not at all be surprised if they stuff that up again.

lol makes u wonder if they muck up again.... wot exactly they are doing in those studios lol

Wealey

ICC Board Member
counting their money and eating paninis

Are you a massive non -fan of the game. I do find that I can have a decent match. But then again saying that, only due to tinkering and odd fields etc!

Hopefully they have listened, they seem keen to improve in fairness to them. Not many other cricket titles were given the time of day!

P

pcfan123

Au contraire mon frere,

I am huge fan of this game, its the only video game I ever play and I play it religiously. However I only play online, so my issues with the games are bowler speeds, the pathetic online ranking system/quitters and the glitches like the bowlers leg hitting the stumps.

This is the only game that works on consoles in the US, so I will play it non-stop till something else comes out.

Everything that I complained about should never have made it past the initial testing. Englands spear head bowling in the 70s! no win or loss or quit percentage in an online sports game! and retarded glitches that freeze the game.

Really is not asking for much, but then again its very easy to ████ on cricket fans, since our options are so limited.

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Englands spear head bowling in the 70s!

Yeah this I find so so strange! Its surely something you would look at and notice lol!... They could not have looked at it and thought yes this is rite Anderson trundling in at 75mph lol.

Ah fair enough, I have been playing it pretty much non stop up untill this week aswell... I enjoy offline play aswell but when a team is 100-1 off 32 overs and everything is near spot on to be honest. Then goes mental to 200-7 off 40 overs lol... its a real sickner!

So close to a cracker... but problems that make it so far!!

Anyway apologies again for slowness in saying the lil fix! I just never go round to doing it with the holiday etc!

Maybe when the fix comes, Ill get the pleasure of destroying u online ;) lol

P

pcfan123

sure mate, ill take a match anytime, before or after the patch

PSN : LeftArmFast

I mostly play 2020s , refuse to play less overs , but dont mind playing anything more, 25-50 overs etc.

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
Au contraire mon frere,

I am huge fan of this game, its the only video game I ever play and I play it religiously. However I only play online, so my issues with the games are bowler speeds, the pathetic online ranking system/quitters and the glitches like the bowlers leg hitting the stumps.

This is the only game that works on consoles in the US, so I will play it non-stop till something else comes out.

Everything that I complained about should never have made it past the initial testing. Englands spear head bowling in the 70s! no win or loss or quit percentage in an online sports game! and retarded glitches that freeze the game.

Really is not asking for much, but then again its very easy to ████ on cricket fans, since our options are so limited.

I was going to write something here but I will PM you instead.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned

I don't know, mate. Sureshot appears very confident about the patch (he's probably tested it) and he didn't think too much of the original game...

Users who are viewing this thread