A new cricket game

Jit

International Cricketer
wow what a game very good graphics i hope its has a releastic gameplay

Jit

International Cricketer
but one thing sucks its only online i have suggested them to make it offline but i think its is online only which sucks for many people

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
It does say on the website that it is an "online arcade cricket game", although apparently it works in offline mode too.

It's a shame that they've gone for the arcade route rather than create a realistic game, as they've clearly got some stuff very right (collision detection, graphics, animations all look spot on).

fk915

Club Cricketer
If you look closely the graphics looks same as BLIC. Did Codemasters sold their graphics to these guys???

Benauds appreci

Club Cricketer
Looking back both EA and Codies flattered to deceive prior to their turgid attempts of cricket games were released. I hope that I am wrong when I say that this gaming incarnation will possibly also disappoint.:noway

childsy_1985

School Cricketer
doesn't look like its officially licensed either. there are no names on the players shirts so I wonder if the game will have their real names of just misspelled ones like BLIC. I think ill **** with the cricket games that are already availible, I'd rather a cricket simulation over an arcade game anyday.

6 x Afridi

Club Cricketer
doesn't look like its officially licensed either. there are no names on the players shirts so I wonder if the game will have their real names of just misspelled ones like BLIC. I think ill **** with the cricket games that are already availible, I'd rather a cricket simulation over an arcade game anyday.

all this can be fixed when u play online.
they have a auto patcher wats greter than tat

Users who are viewing this thread