A Newbie World Cup (England)

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Australia win the toss and send England into bat on a greenpitch which is offering loads for the bowlers and little for the batsmen.
Trescothick makes a promising start hitting a few boundaries before he falls to an inswinger from Glenn Magrath! Graham Thorpe arrives at the crease, but Mcgrath who is fired up wastes no time in claiming Thorpe's wicket trapping him leg before!
Collingwood arrives at the crease with england much on the defensive to try and stop the flow of wickets, Vaughan at the other end is battling hard for ones and two's! First ball Collingwood gets himself runout going for a single that was never there! Flintoff arrives at the crease with Vaughan now in the twenties, and these two build a huge partnership for england!
Vaghan eventually falls on 71, he spent most of the game playing around the big hitting flintoff! Flintoff reaches his ton hitting no fewer than six 6's and twelves fours! Flintoff who was eventually bowled for 108 attempted an on drive off symonds that was never possible! The rest soon fell as my screenies show!
So can England keep australia under 268 on a green pitch, i hope so!

Bowling Stats

Batting Stats 1

Batting Stats 2

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Originally posted by The_gas
Australia win the toss and send England into bat on a greenpitch which is offering loads for the bowlers and little for the batsmen.
Trescothick makes a promising start hitting a few boundaries before he falls to an inswinger from Glenn Magrath! Graham Thorpe arrives at the crease, but Mcgrath who is fired up wastes no time in claiming Thorpe's wicket trapping him leg before!
Collingwood arrives at the crease with england much on the defensive to try and stop the flow of wickets, Vaughan at the other end is battling hard for ones and two's! First ball Collingwood gets himself runout going for a single that was never there! Flintoff arrives at the crease with Vaughan now in the twenties, and these two build a huge partnership for england!
Vaghan eventually falls on 71, he spent most of the game playing around the big hitting flintoff! Flintoff reaches his ton hitting no fewer than six 6's and twelves fours! Flintoff who was eventually bowled for 108 attempted an on drive off symonds that was never possible! The rest soon fell as my screenies show!
So can England keep australia under 268 on a green pitch, i hope so!

Bowling Stats

Batting Stats 1

Batting Stats 2

the line up bug has hit, have downloaded the new exe so am starting a Foriegn tour! This may as well be locked/shut

Users who are viewing this thread