A 'Progression Forum' idea

joedoe21

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was thinking, just as a suggestion that we could possibly have a forum where people can post their progressions in their tour, domestic season in their game of cricket (wether it be cricket 2004, 2002, blc, etc). People can jazz their stories up with pictures, and people can read the progressions of people's games.

In the game Madden NFL people write their progression of their franchises.... here is an example.

http://www.allmaddenfootball.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=13437

With this idea, people can write their opinons in the person's tour/domestic, etc thread. For example people could type their opinion of what field to set, what side to select etc.

Anyways, I just feel this would be a really cool feature that this forum could have! :cool:

joedoe21

Club Cricketer
Wow, I'd just like the thank the moderators, for putting up the Cricket 2004 Stories & Stratergies board.... thank you so much! :)

squiz

International Coach
congratulation on your good idea, i'll have to start a new series then post sum screens and stories

joedoe21

Club Cricketer
Awesome, should be good! I just got the game and I've played a few 'practice' matches. My batting is absolutely terrible!

squiz

International Coach
thanx alot man now i can share all my stories and the progression though the World Championship

Users who are viewing this thread