A1 Grand Prix

Stephen Bailey

Executive member
Profile Flag
England
danny2502 said:
i'll do what i like my south african friend if people want to call themselves scott speed or will power than frankly they deserve to be teased and another thing why is A1 so determined to kill people somebody will die bye the end of the A1 season because they care more about fans entertainment they driver safety someobyd nearly got killed at brans hatch and it could been alot worse if a wheel came off and went into the crowd they only time they don't care about fans entertainment is when it comes to money hense why it has gone to sky sports where an amzing 3 people acahly wacthed it, that's 4 more people than that watch live football

Who the hell do you think you are, taking the **** out of people's names. Would you like it if someone did it to you? No. To say he was almost killed is a ridiculously inaccurate statement, open wheel racing cars are safer than they've ever been. Look at F1, the last driver killed was Ayrton Senna way back in 1994. All about money? If people felt it was unsafe they wouldn't go, as it is, motorsport safety is top notch. Just to finish off, because i'm feeling really picky about your extremely inaccurate post, i'll add this. Learn about full stops and comma's.

Sureshot

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
Didn't really get me going, I'm an F1 fan, the Cars are to sluggish for their engines and weight.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Maxkarter said:
Karun Chandhok
Confirmed

Armaan Ebrahim
Unconfirmed

Sorry to say but Armaan Ebhrahim is confirmed .The problem was with Karun Chandok though. :cool:

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
Well, as I said earlier that site had the names (sort of) but they werent very accurate....
At least my hopes for Gavin Cronje to ride are still high!

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
I have a small rant.

A1 GP is known as the Race of Nations or something along thoses lines.
So, we have x amount of countries with x amount of drivers, which have to be that nationality. So now, instead of having a company from your nation preparing your cars, you have someone else doing it! British teams prepare more than half the grid!
Now, if the SA team, had sowetean theifs, they whip the car on bricks and change tyres in no time! ;)

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
Well, with a turnaround in form Scott Speed has put the USA on pole!!!!! This race at the Euro Speedway also sees Thomas Sheckter driving the very badly set up SA car, and Thomas Enge for the Czech Republic. The race looks to be tight, and I hope it'll be as good or even better as the F1.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
Maxkarter said:
I have a small rant.

So, we have x amount of countries with x amount of drivers, which have to be that nationality. So now, instead of having a company from your nation preparing your cars, you have someone else doing it! British teams prepare more than half the grid!
Now, if the SA team, had sowetean theifs, they whip the car on bricks and change tyres in no time! ;)
Well if you want the best mechanics you must use british!!!

JamesyJames3

International Coach
Just watched the A1 race, and it was absolutely briliant. Ive never been a big fan of formula 1, but the A1 has really taken off, and I wouldnt be suprised if it takes the world by storm

Good job by Robbie Kerr today, 2nd place, just ashama the French had such a good pit stop!

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
anyone watching the race, its looking good for the feature race. excellent close racing, better than F1 most of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread