Story AC PC Tournament - What a T20 Tournament!

Did you enjoy the tournament? (Be Honest)

• Total voters
We would've loved a bluish shade.
Yash already took the bluish shade, if you want a light blue or any other color?

Go with the Aussie green.
Will change it for the next warmup. Post your lineup[DOUBLEPOST=1513056861][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi, i can make short highlights like the below if you note down the balls of 4's, 6's, wickets, imp balls like 3.1, 5.2, 23.4 etc.
That would be great but I do not think I will be sitting in front of my xbox when the 50 over matches or T20 matches will be going as it will consume a lot of my time doing nothing :p So I do not think I can note down the balls of 4's 6's wickets.

If you want I can do it once match is complete and full match is posted on youtube?

My bad, it was me. I saw that post from you and thought it wasn't already. Should have checked the logs before taking action.
No worries all good :cheers

Anyone interested in another match? T20 this time? Need answer in next 10-15 minutes

Yes. Would love to see me doing some Legspin

Alright then, the match coming up in 10 minutes. Will change the kit quickly and remove the pepsi logo.

[DOUBLEPOST=1513062944][/DOUBLEPOST]I dont think the youtube video is streaming well. Will try again later. Meanwhile Hurricanes are really struggling with 5 wickets down

Damn the Pirates are all over the Hurricanes. I dont even see Hurricanes scoring 100 :p[DOUBLEPOST=1513063176][/DOUBLEPOST]Abdul Rafay on fire with a 5 wicket haul! Well done

Users who are viewing this thread