ACC and ICC XP?

aldersley

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey. ive had ACC and ICC for ages and not played it for a few years. ive now got a new pc. is there a way i can play it on xp? when i have installed them it says that i need to select small fonts in control panel but its not there. can anyone help me please. thanks.

Briggsey

International Coach
i play ICC on my comp and im running XP, i get no such errors, maybe its the configuration of your setup of the game. By saying u need to select small fonts its saying u need to make your font sizes smaller, not to select a font called small font.

Maybe on your desktop, right click, go to properties, apperance, advanced, and play around with some of the font sizes there, making them smaller, and see if that works?

aldersley

Club Cricketer
yeh ive tried selecting different size fonts and stuff in control panel but gave up easily. i might try some more. i have the original icc version. its a red cd and it just says international cricket captain. i lost the box.

Benny

School Cricketer
couldnt ever get hold of ACC at shops. i like the idea of actually managin state teams from aus. wish it was in ICC and no just english counties.
where could i get ACC?

Sman-21

Club Cricketer
Right click on your desktop then choose properties,then go to appearance and u should see an option for font size change it to small.

*edit* ooops already been said follow briggseys advice

Last edited:

Sman-21

Club Cricketer
Grrr all this talk about ACC made me want to go back an play it again.
I was hooked on that thing.
But ive tried absolutely everything an it wont ru on XP or ME and im not gonna setup 98 on another partition just to play 1 game

HopaWhitey

Club Cricketer
There is an update for ICC 2001 that includes state teams from AUS NZ and the such
Its on the cricketweb.net site in forums.

Users who are viewing this thread