Action Replay

Farrukh Hassan

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've tried to search answer to my question but no luck so I'm asking it here. Is there gonna be action replay in CR? If yes will it be manual or automatic like in AC 09?
Can anyone pls tell me some details abt it?

No action replays. Sorry. Will be added later.

I've tried to search answer to my question but no luck so I'm asking it here. Is there gonna be action replay in CR? If yes will it be manual or automatic like in AC 09?
Can anyone pls tell me some details abt it?
There will be no replays in the initial release version. We may or may not patch in this feature later on, depending on the priority this task is assigned.

There will be no replays in the initial release version. We may or may not patch in this feature later on, depending on the priority this task is assigned.

Thnx for the reply....well in my opinion pls do add this feature because there are so many things that you really wanna see in action replays like batting strokes, how the ball was pitched, any mistakes made in bowling/batting etc...I hope you get my point :)

I am really looking forward to action replays if they are added in a future patch. As others have said replays make the game much more interesting.

Yes it does....who doesnt want to see his shots/wickets/catches again with different camera angles and in slow mo :)

Action Replay are needed. I hit a beautiful straight six (my first Six in this game). I wanted to see replay of it. But its not the case in this game.

Action Replay are needed. I hit a beautiful straight six (my first Six in this game). I wanted to see replay of it. But its not the case in this game.
Congrats on your fist six!:banana2:D

Its a shame u cant see the replay tho.

Record your games with fraps or something for the time being.

Users who are viewing this thread