Adboard pack

kodos

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
thanks for the rep drewska. Anyone else want any other adboards???

thewiseguy

School Cricketer
Kodos - Can you do the "VB Boontastic" Adboards for Australia?

Yeah... "Boonanza" is what I meant...

Last edited:

kodos

International Coach
Here is the Boonanza adboard.

Attachments

• CricketAds03.zip
    18.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Untitled-5.jpg
    Untitled-5.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 85

kodos

International Coach
yeah they can be added to the BLIC downloads centre. The Pak ads are on the first page of the thread.

Wicket Keeper

Club Cricketer
Great ad's, you still missing US cricket ones which includes Doritos, Chevrolet, Pizza Hut, Kentucky Fried Chicken & couple of beer ads.

mmmkay777

School Cricketer
Stupid question maybe

Right 'm abit new to all this, can you only change 4 of the add things at once, so when I download england ads and put them into the game, will they only come up in english grounds or all grounds? and also can i put in say england ads and aus adds, will they have england adds for english grounds and ausi adds for ausi grounds? ta, sorry if im stupid :eek:

kodos

International Coach
It will come up to all grounds. So if you implement the England ads in game than it will appear on all the grounds except for the ICC events. But you can change it quite easily, like if your playing in Australia you can change to Aus ads.

mmmkay777

School Cricketer
Ah, ok ta. What happens if you change the ads 5-8, I did try this but it crahed every time except once then my bats had blue and yellow stripes all over them. Is there any way of changing the ICC ads. Thanks, really good ads btw.

kodos

International Coach
I havent changed cricketads05-08 yet. I am pretty sure they are ICC ads used in the champions trophy and World Cup.

Users who are viewing this thread