Adelaide Crows

etho11

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I went to the Adelaide vs Collingwood match and i was just so frustrated watching my team play so crap. We have been struck with so many injuries. McGregor, Bode, Riccuitto, Biglands, Hentschell, Maric, Johncock, Reilly and Porpleiza. I am getting fed up with the crows and we need to start rebuilding.

I feel that the crows need to find young talent and stop drafting absolute crap players. If you look at our rivals Port Adelaide they have drafted so much talent with the same number of draft picks. Daniel Pearce is a prime example, he was not picked up in the top 10 and is turning out to be a complete champion. I feel Adelaide needs to take the same path and draft some young quick aboriginals. Such as Alwyn Davey, he has turned Essedons year around with his quick pace and superb tackles.

Another question is our forward line. It hurts me to say this but i feel we have the worst forward line in the competition. Such players as Perrie and Welsh make us play so crap and we are better of playing an 18 year old, such as James Seller.

At the end of the season Adelaides needs to find new talent or we will be doomed to many years of unseccessfulness.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah your team is full of Senior Citizens. And your forward line is pathetic!

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
yeah i agree that Adelaide is crap unlike my team the eagles!

etho11

International Cricketer
yeah i agree that Adelaide is crap unlike my team the eagles!

I am not saying they are crap. I would not bag out my own team. I am saying that we need to introduce youth into the team as we are aging. About our forward line i have to agree it aint the best but if we can introduce young talent i believe the Crows can be a force in years to come.

Users who are viewing this thread