Sign-ups Affiliate ODI World Cup 2014

joejoe018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Austria flag.png oman flag 2.png Bahamas flag.png Bahrain flag.png Cook Islands flag.png croatia flag.png Ghana flag.png Greece flag.png Malawi flag.png Maldives flag.png Malta flag.png Mozambique flag.png Norway flag.png Panama flag.png Portugal flag.png Qatar flag.jpg Samoa flag.png Saudi A flag.png Sierra Leone flag.png spain flag.png Swaziland flag.png Tonga flag.png Affiliate ODI world cup 2014
Ladies and gentlemen welcome to this year's Affiliate ODI World Cup!

Teams: Three in order

I have noticed with other leagues that some players start to go inactive without notice. I need full commitment.

Austria:
Oman:
Bahamas:
Bahrain:
Cook Islands:
Croatia: @VC the slogger
Ghana:
Greece:
Malawi:
Maldives:
Malta:
Mozambique:
Norway:
Oman:
Panama:
Portugal:
Qatar:
Samoa:
Saudi Arabia: @Prathik84
Sierra Leone:
Spain: @toby123
Swaziland:
Tonga:

Last edited:

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I'll go with the mighty Croatians, assuming you're allowing the likes of Simon Katich, Anton Devcich etc to play for them.

I myself don't know anything about the other teams here, but I'm pretty sure The Author does.

toby123

Club Captain
Spain please, I personally don't know anything about their players could someone help me pick the team

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I know a little bit about some of the teams involved, and could learn more with some quick research, but I certainly wouldn't pretend to know enough about them to manage this league. Unless your knowledge puts mine well and truly in the shade, then this league is doomed to fail. Good luck finding managers for Swaziland and Malawi too

Users who are viewing this thread