AFL 2006

Cricket_60

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
genghis_khan said:
Dockers are shyte mate...learn your place. 2006 is a one-off. enjoy it.

Strange, coming the supporter of a team that probably had the worst year in terms of expecation and actual performance :p Face it, the cats are pathetic.

Are you still a member of the Kent Kingsley Krew even though he's left Geelong?

Last edited:

aussie_ben91

School Cricketer
My prediction is a West Coast vs. Sydney II grand final, but I think this time West Coast will take out the Grand Final. If not, I think it'll be West Coast vs. Fremantle grand final.

Sman-21

Club Cricketer
I would love it to be a freo v westcoast final but i cant see them both winning im pretty sure 1 will though.

I think freo vs adelaide final

Cricket_60

International Coach
3 crucial umpiring decision's cost the Docker's goals in the 3rd quarter. They'll have to play their best quarter of footy to win now.

Credit to the Swan's for pushing ahead in the first half though, they completely outplayed us.

cricketmad09

International Coach
Going to the Granny. My first one ever. Hope Sydney play some attractive footy. I am not really too fussed about the result, as long as Sydney give us a decent game to watch.

dtrain

Club Cricketer
There's not usually a great deal of attractive footy in the Grand Final. Not much between the two sides, but with West Coast Traveling 2 weeks in a row, I'm gonna have to tip Sydney just.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Well I dislike AFL, but because the Swannies are in the Grand Final I am going to try an watch my first full game of AFL (I hope I don't fall asleep :p). What I don't get in AFL you knock someone out, it is play on, you do a soft push in the back and it is a 50 metre penalty.

Go the Swannies! :)

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
Left_Hander said:
Well I dislike AFL, but because the Swannies are in the Grand Final I am going to try an watch my first full game of AFL (I hope I don't fall asleep :p). What I don't get in AFL you knock someone out, it is play on, you do a soft push in the back and it is a 50 metre penalty.

Go the Swannies! :)
Coming from a rugby state i thought you would of been used to falling asleep;)

And you need to read the rule book. You can't unfairly push someone in the back, you can nudge them with your shoulder though. And you see players getting knocked out from bumps, and its obvious which ones are legal or not.

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
You were lucky!!!!

Hall was utterly crap. He missed two shots from 15 and 20 metres out!!! And Sydneys first half was full of mistakes.

But in the end the eagles deserved the win

moza1

Club Cricketer
^^^^^^^^^^
Lucky????

The amount of soft free kicks Sydney were paid near their goal.
And even though Hall missed those 2 shots, Glass did a fine job on him and killed him in the one on one contests.

And a good team always makes the opposition pay for their mistakes.

Users who are viewing this thread