AFL Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roofrom50

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I strongly suggest that there should be a AFL Board on here. There are many AFL supporters coming onto planetcricket now, and all have something to say in our AFL Thread i started at the start of the year.

But i think there are more members now that follow AFL, and i was wondering if there was a chance that we could get a whole board dedicated to AFL. I will help out with anyway if possible.

Thanks, Roo

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
There isn't enough demand for it and there are a bunch of sports that would have to get their own forums first before AFL would.

Football is the only sport that I can see ever having its own sub forum as there are plenty of different leagues and a huge amount of members post about it.

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
There isn't enough demand for it and there are a bunch of sports that would have to get their own forums first before AFL would.

Football is the only sport that I can see ever having its own sub forum as there are plenty of different leagues and a huge amount of members post about it.

Like what?

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
There is some good activity for AFL right now, but by no means is there enough for a dedicated board. This is a cricket forum, and we are not likely to create any more dedicated boards beyond soccer, because of its worldwide status as one of the biggest and most popular sports in the world, and a large amount of interest here.

Grim

School Cricketer
I strongly suggest that there should be a AFL Board on here. There are many AFL supporters coming onto planetcricket now, and all have something to say in our AFL Thread i started at the start of the year.

But i think there are more members now that follow AFL, and i was wondering if there was a chance that we could get a whole board dedicated to AFL. I will help out with anyway if possible.

Thanks, Roo

If there is an AFL Board, you better call it the Aussie Rules Board. The AFL is just one competition. The official name of our code is Australian Rules Football and not the AFL.

TGR added 1 Minutes and 18 Seconds later...

Wrestling, motorsport, rugby, etc. They all have bigger threads than AFL does, and a more worldwide focus.

Aussie Rules is a bigger code than Rugby in Australia. Just because we have an Australian team for Rugby League and Union, doesnt mean Rugby is our national sport. Aussie Rules, is, was and always will be our national sport. Also, we do play internationals each year against Ireland and is growing overseas each year.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Aussie Rules is a bigger code than Rugby in Australia. Just because we have an Australian team for Rugby League and Union, doesnt mean Rugby is our national sport. Aussie Rules, is, was and always will be our national sport. Also, we do play internationals each year against Ireland and is growing overseas each year.

Shame there's other nationalities like English/American/Indian who couldn't give a crap, seeing as this forum is probably aimed at other places apart from Australia.

Just because its big in Australia doesn't mean it is everywhere such as Soccer is.

That'll be all, I don't really care about this arguement, I just get annoyed when people concentrate on thier own self and don't think of others in a hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread