AFL Coaches League

Roofrom50

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well i have had an idea for a long time about, getting 16 people from Planetcricket, and get them to coach teams on Footy Fanatic. We need 16 users to take up the teams, and the 1st's in the best dressed. the teams that are available are

Adelaide:
Brisbane:
Carlton:
Collingwood:
Essendon: GILLY FAN
Fremantle:
Geelong:
Hawthorn:
Kangaroos:
Melbourne:
Port Adelaide:
Richmond:
St.Kilda:
Sydney:
West Coast:
Western Bulldogs: TOBES

More information will be available sooner about matches, draws, and team selections and so forth. Alot of PM's will be used for this tournament with Team week selections, i will be dishing out injuries and supensions to the respectful coaches so they can make changes and all, and since i am going to sim most of the season, some players at the end of the season will be traded without the coaches actually wanting to change them. I cant help that, so you will just have to roll with it.

Hope to get some people to sign up

Last edited:
I'll be with the dogs!

Ok so we have 2 new coaches, lets see if any get sacked lol.

Still need more tho to continue this

I wish i could help you guys but i don't no enough about it, good luck in getting your 16 coaches etc though

I wish i could help you guys but i don't no enough about it, good luck in getting your 16 coaches etc though

Well mate i could help you out as much as you need. I will give you a list of your players from your team, you pick a side of 22 players, 18 on the field and 4 on the bench, and i will basically do the rest with the matches and statst and all, all you have to do, is pick your line-up for the week. I can help you out if your still interested

Yeh ok, can you give me more info on how it works before i agree!! Thanks!

Any info...or are you not gonna bother with the league?

well we only have 3 interested out of 16 spots available, so i doubt we would be able to contiue

You need to do some more advertising then :p...try putting a link to this thread in your sig and advertise it there...and make sure you post in loads of different threads over the next few days in order to get noticed

If you're in fact simming the games yourself and I'm only managing my team I'll be happy to take Geelong.

I have already said i will take a team if i can gather some more info...so which of the remaining teams is best?

Users who are viewing this thread