Western Bulldogs vs Sydney

GROUP B

Melbourne vs Hawthorn
Carlton vs Essendon
Kangaroos vs Collingwood
Fremantle vs West Coast

What to look foward too in the NAB Cup Round 1

- Robert Gray, Travis Boak making their Debuts for Port Adelaide
- David Rodan playing 1st game since moving from Richmond.
- Nathan Lonie playing 1st game since moving from Hawthorn

- Big Tom Hawkins playing 1st game for the Cats
- Graham Polak making debut for Richmond after crossing from Fremantle.
- Angus Graham, Andrew Collins making debuts for Richmond.

Last edited:

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Interesting, I want an AFL story good luck.

Hope Polak breaks his arm, Im a Fremantle Fan;)

tassietiger

International Cricketer
Hope you keep this one going, just did the maths, you've done 29 stories and 6 of them have made it past 4 pages. Sad truth is that's probably better than my strike rate.

Also, is this the old NAB cup system or something? Because I thought it was all elimination these days. I remember because it always gets me all depressed when Sydney, seemingly deliberately, bomb out first round every time.

Roofrom50

International Coach
NAB Cup Round 1

Port Adelaide: 9. 10. 64
Adelaide: 12. 17. 89

Adelaide win by 25 points

Goals: Port Adelaide: Tredrea (5.3)
Adelaide: S. Stevens (3.3) - Hentschel (2.2) - Goodwin (2.0)

Disposals: Port Adelaide: C. Cornes (28) - Symes (23) - Salopek (22) - Tredrea (21)
Adelaide: McLeod (41) - Stevens (32) - Burton (29) - Johncock (29) - Bock (29)

The 1st Quarter: The Power started the match off on fire. They kicked 4 goals to the Crows 1 in the 1st term. They were inaccurate kicking 4 goals 4, while the Crows kicked 1.2

The 2nd Quarter: The 2nd term belonged to Adelaide. The Power only managed 2 behinds in the match, only entering the foward 50 just 5 times in the term. While the Crows, kicked 4 goals and 4 behinds in the 2nd term, just a huge turn around, while the Crows have a 6 point lead at Half time.

The 3rd Term: The Crows again managed to kick away in the 3rd term. Getting their act together, the Crows booted 5 goals to the Power 2, to have a slender lead at 3 quarter time.

The 4th Term: The 4th term was tight and equal. The Power kicked away and kicked 3 goals, but couldnt hold off the gallant Crow outfit, that kicked 2 goals 5 to keep their NAB Cup campagin alive. The Crows move onto the next stage of the NAB Cup, while the Power wil play practice matches against other teams that loose this weekend.

New Player Stats: Power: David Rodan: had a good game for his first game in the Power colours. The ex Richmond midfielder, played in the midfield for the Power today and had 15 possesions and kicked a goal. 7/10

Matt Thomas: Had a reasonable game off the wing. Also had 15 possesions, but the kid needs to bulk up heaps to reach AFL standard. 7/10

Nathan Lonie: Didnt really get much game time tonight. Only had 9 possesions for the night, needs to work on his play. 4/10

Robert Gray: Had a terrible game for his 1st. Needs to work on alot of play for him. 3/10

Travis Boak: Played a good game off the half back flank. 17 possesions. 8/10

Users who are viewing this thread