AFL Trade Week

etho11

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Feels like there is going to be a fair few trades happen. I'm very glad Martin Mattner is going to Sydney. But the big trade is Judd to Carlton. Hopefully they can stitch a deal by the end of the week.

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hopefully not! I hope the Eagles get screwed over and don't get a deal so that he gets picked up by Richmond in the pre-season draft:D That would mean West Coast get NOTHING for him. That would be awesome.

Iam a Docker fan:p

For the Dockers, Mark Harvey has said that we aren't going to trade our draft picks..FINALLY. We always trade our draft picks for established players. Lazy.

etho11

International Cricketer
I don't want Richmond to get Judd because i can't wait for Carlton to be back playing finals footy. Thankgod Mattner's gone to sydney.

Sman-21

Club Cricketer
no carlton have made a deal with richmond that carlton will give them pick 3 and a player if they promise not to use Judd with there 1st pick so that calton can iuse there pick 2 to get him.
So the plan is for judd to still go to calrton its just they have a backup plan to get him if the eagles get too greedy.

Yep would luv to see the eagles get nothing for judd that would be great.

Have we got rid of the idiots that do the recruiting an trade deals at freo yet i cant believe how stupid they are and how easily pushed around they are.
What did tarrant cost us again a few high picks and medhurst.
And if tarrants kicking has improved next season im gonna be very pissed off.
If teams can teach irish guys to kick tarrant can be taught to kick just needs to put in the hours of practice.

etho11

International Cricketer
Judd would want a trade though because he wants something to go back to the eagles.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
I think that we can all agree that whether Mark Blake or Steven King will stay at Geelong is more interesting than Judd.

Seriously, we all know Judd is going to Carlton, I hope that it is as drawn out and frustrating for West Coast as possible :)

Hooper

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
no carlton have made a deal with richmond that carlton will give them pick 3 and a player if they promise not to use Judd with there 1st pick so that calton can iuse there pick 2 to get him.
So the plan is for judd to still go to calrton its just they have a backup plan to get him if the eagles get too greedy.

Yep would luv to see the eagles get nothing for judd that would be great.

Have we got rid of the idiots that do the recruiting an trade deals at freo yet i cant believe how stupid they are and how easily pushed around they are.
What did tarrant cost us again a few high picks and medhurst.
And if tarrants kicking has improved next season im gonna be very pissed off.
If teams can teach irish guys to kick tarrant can be taught to kick just needs to put in the hours of practice.

I know, its frustrating that he can't kick straight. Him and Pav would have been destructive if he could kick at least 50-55 %.

Yeah, well Mark Harvey has said that the Dockers will not be trading any draft picks this week...Great move!

I think that we can all agree that whether Mark Blake or Steven King will stay at Geelong is more interesting than Judd.

Seriously, we all know Judd is going to Carlton, I hope that it is as drawn out and frustrating for West Coast as possible :)

No, because the Eagles are asking to much for him in Carlton's eyes. I think it might stall for to long and he will be snapped up in the pre-season draft.

AusRule

Club Cricketer
Thankgod Mattner's gone to sydney.

why you so happy he was a good player at the club except for this year and that was only because the coach played him out of position and dropped him on a few occasions best of luck to him at the swans :thumbs

etho11

International Cricketer
Latest news is that the crows are negotiating with Brad Symes. This would be a great inclusion to the team.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Richmond will get Juddy for free in the PSD. :D Go Tigers! Go get em boys! :)

Sman-21

Club Cricketer
no carlton have already made plans with richmond for that preseason draft

Richmond have 1st pick but will not pick Judd because they know he wants to play for carlton and carlton are giving richmond there pick 3 from national draft or whatever its called and a player.

So then carlton who have 2nd pick in that draft can get judd with it.
Meaning they dont need to deal with eagles an they get nothing mwahaha

see this article here http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,22554461-23211,00.html towards the bottom it might explain it better than i can

AusRule

Club Cricketer
Latest news is that the crows are negotiating with Brad Symes. This would be a great inclusion to the team.

man now your talkin dribble Symes is not that great and we already have similar players to him in our squad

Users who are viewing this thread