AI Extreme patch

satish_lastride

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi cricket lovers,

Instead of cribbing about the game,i have decided to make it better...i am going to release my own AI patch very soon..it is to be called the AI Extreme patch...i am trying to make it an enjoyable patch that is aimed at making this game a lot more entertaining...Do help me in my debut patch & voice
your suggestions in this thread...

Last edited:

v_malhotra

School Cricketer
if u can plz consider the following points in ur nxt patch.
1) The Computer bowls a lot on the leg side. Can u make it bowl a little more offsidish.
2) Can u make the square cut for spinners as well as quick bowlers more realistic. For the spinners it is extremly fine towards third man, can u make it more square.For the quick bowlers it is really hard, can u make it easier (I have hit a 4 jst once).
3)Cpu bowls a lot of overitch deliveries. Can u make it bowl shorter.
4)Also advance shot is it possible to play the Ganguly shot (over covers or point).
5) The Reverse sweep also lacks power can u plz rectify it.

looking forward in gr8 anticiation

satish_lastride

Club Cricketer
the ganguly shot,square cut..short deliveries & off stump or outside line...will work on it guys..thanks for the support..keep your suggestions coming..as of now i am working on fixing the fielding bug...once i am done with that i will be moving on to your suggestions...

cuzo

School Cricketer
I've tried your patch Satish and I must say it plays relly well. I keep edging to the slips however my timing is poor as I'm a nervous wreck watching ( or not) England

Well done and thanks !!!

Users who are viewing this thread