All*Stars Twenty20 2010

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Shame about Tim Paine. Taylor jinxed him, saying that 145 won't worry him as he hit through the offside. The one that got him in the finger was just a touch quicker.

Good straight drive by Warner , even better pose.

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Not a good idea getting a person that sounds like a kid on air for a cricket match. Just sounds very strange.

I thought it was a little 12 year old boy who won a comp or something before they showed her up in the comm box.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I thought it was a little 12 year old boy who won a comp or something before they showed her up in the comm box.

Haha would have thought the same thing if I didn't read this thread first.

O'Keefe again in the wickets boy that guy is effective. Mitch Marsh started pretty well with the ball.

aussie1st added 8 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

Wow Mitch just bowled 144km/h. Hes the first all rounder we have had in a while that is touching that sort of speed.

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Haha would have thought the same thing if I didn't read this thread first.

O'Keefe again in the wickets boy that guy is effective. Mitch Marsh started pretty well with the ball.

aussie1st added 8 Minutes and 27 Seconds later...

Wow Mitch just bowled 144km/h. Hes the first all rounder we have had in a while that is touching that sort of speed.

Yeah, talk about wow. I thought he bowled little mediums but he's touching 140+!

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Hmmm never knew Henriques touched the 140km/h mark, good signs for him then.

Hehe poor Marsh, it's tricky throwing down the stumps from there but always looks bad seeing the mess the batsmen made. Still not even close to the shocker from Clarke.

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
Good to see they aren't taking it overly seriously. Bit of fun.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
HAHA Hayden could have had a wicket. And nice comment from Greig reminding Hayden he can't bowl underarm. And Hayden has his wicket, lol love it.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Just shows that Carseldine is no good. He couldn't hit Hayden for a six :p.

Users who are viewing this thread