All-Time XI!!

wardog

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Here is the Beta version of my All-Time XI to replace the Dukes XI and also some sav files to play as all-time XI.
Play as the likes of Richards, Hadlee, Tendulkar, Border,Gavaskar & Bradman. NOTE:this is not the full version as some stuff needs tweaking.

Attachments

• All-Time XI matches.zip
    443.5 KB · Views: 69
  • All-Time XI GI.zip
    542.7 KB · Views: 63

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Looks good. I took the liberty of making a couple of corrections to the roster.pak and then re-uploading the whole file (Malcolm Marshall WI not Aus. I've capitalised the new players and also spelt Imran Khan's name right).
Hope you don't mind.

wardog

Club Cricketer
barmyarmy said:
Looks good. I took the liberty of making a couple of corrections to the roster.pak and then re-uploading the whole file (Malcolm Marshall WI not Aus. I've capitalised the new players and also spelt Imran Khan's name right).
Hope you don't mind.

Thanks BarmyArmy (Your time for improving this is much appreciated)
I realised about Malcolm Marshall after I put the file up and I wasn't sure how to spell Imran Khan.
Thats what this beta version is for. People tell me what is wrong and it gets corrected. Full version SHOULD be out soon but no promises (yet) as I am very busy.

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
To play these all time stars of the past we also need the required faces so if the faces are not yet avaiable for the teams then how could we play them.

joesaadati

Club Cricketer
I think if the faces are in their it will be no fun also right name commentary for the players just image playing Imran Khan and having pointings face. That don't sound real.

gold639

International Coach
Well that way how realistic is it for Yasir Hameed(or anyone) to have Mathew Hayden's face?

The game allows us only 24 faces,so I leave them as the default ones.(cuz then u would have the above problem)

hi ppl

International Captain <br><a href="http://www.plan
I just played a match and Lillee got a Hat-Trick.

Users who are viewing this thread