Best cricketers Ever (for my Patch)

abhimisra

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Best cricketers Ever

Hi guys i am creating a patch for the all time gr8s i need you guys to give me ideas for it and also name the best XI according to you guys for all time. i need only those players who have retired.

Greenidge
Gavaskar
Bradman
Richards
Border
Botham
Imaran Khan
Kapil Dev
Marsh
Marshall
Chadrashekhar

i would also like face editors and kit editors to contact me. for faces and kits. thz guys for all your help.

abhimisra

School Cricketer
it looks good agread but what i want to do is only to put the retired players in there and also i want to convert the asia XI and rest of the world to classic teams so i am actually looking at abt 40 players so any suggestions will be great. the other thing i want to do is to add new kits and faces of the greats. how does that sound???

cricket doctor

International Cricketer
abhimisra said:
it looks good agread but what i want to do is only to put the retired players in there and also i want to convert the asia XI and rest of the world to classic teams so i am actually looking at abt 40 players so any suggestions will be great. the other thing i want to do is to add new kits and faces of the greats. how does that sound???
Adding faces to all 40 players will be extremely time consuming and tedious job IMO and first of all you have to find appropriate faces then only you can make their faces.
However if you are willing to this, then it's great.

abhimisra

School Cricketer
adding all the 40 faces is tough i agree with doc on that but here is the deal i can provide all the accurate pics for the players but i would need help in making it for all of them. i will be contacting other face maker for this.

i think that the 40 player pool should also have Steve Waugh, Healy, Lilee, Thompson, Benaud, Boycott, Hobbs, Gower, Gatting, Willis, Vishwanath, Azaruddin, Engeneer, Bedi, Hadlee, Crowe, Wasim Akram, Waqar Younis, Zaheer Abbas, Hanif Mohammed, Barry Richards, Arvida De Silva, Haynes, Garner, Holding, Roberts and perhaps Flower

abhimisra

School Cricketer
barmy blocked my new thread for replacing the A teams with the classic players from the old era. so i would welcome ideas for this as well.

Users who are viewing this thread