Matches Posted Amarnath-Kardar Trophy - Two Giants Clash Again - High-scoring last match

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Oh my god, what a game! Bittersweet for sure, but you gotta give credit where credit is due. India played superbly, first with the new ball and then with their chase. India has always been a great side for chasing totals, so it was no surprise that even a 327-run total would prove insufficient especially considering the fact that we were playing this at the M. Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bengaluru.

For us, our top-order did what our top-order does best - collapse. I was very fortunate I was able to time the ball as well as I could, and play a knock that would be so beneficial to our team. Huge props to Mohammad Hafeez, our skipper Shahid Younus and Shaheen Afridi for providing me with the support I desperately needed. To play the kind of knock I played, and still end up on the losing side sucks, but then again, it's India, chasing in India, on a flat deck no less.

Really proud with how I performed, and I would just like to thank my skipper Shahid Younus for showing the faith in me that our previously disgraced skipper never did. Which is proven further by the fact that on some dumb local news channel's coverage of the game, he only chose to point out the negatives and not the positives.

What a load of bulls**t.

Some extremely questionable tactics cost us, like going with 4 pacers and a medium pacer? That doesn't happen during Test matches in England even these days. And the move backfired massively. Shadab or Nawaz here would have been ideal.

Also, why was Talha promoted to #3, despite nothing extraordinary from the bat? Why was my replacement, Babar Azam, forced to bat at #4, which is not his natural number? So of course he would've gotten out for a golden duck. They could have easily been shuffled.

I would like to see better tactics from the management in the next game for the sake of our team! Good luck!

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
INDIA VS PAKISTAN - Akram-Tendulkar Trophy, 3rd ODI at Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium, Hyderabad
- Pitch is on the slow side, but has good bounce. Should be easy to score runs if you play spinners well, who will find some assistance

STATISTICS
To be updated
To be updated

LINEUP RULES
- You must have at least 6 capable bowling options (:bwl:/:ar:) in the XI

- You must have a capable wicket-keeper (:wkb:/:wk:) in the XI
- You may not select more than 4 non-PlanetCricket players
- Make sure to tag every player, including those missing out

@Parth D @PresidentEvil | @RUDI @Umair7

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
After having a sit-down with the new and amazing captain, I have decided to come out of my retirement(now just need to do this few more times to come near my idol) . I am very happy to be a part of the new setup. I don't mind being benched so the current players get proper run.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Users who are viewing this thread