Matches Posted Amarnath-Kardar Trophy - Two Giants Clash Again - High-scoring last match

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Asad Raza: GOLDEN DUCK

banana-91.gif

@Sami Kumar, found your dancing banana avatar :p

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I love how, with all this chaos, everyone forgot about @Mijurkat 's 5-fer and Nawaz and Hasan's performance :lol
Looks like pre-match allegations on @AsadRM has affected him. A golden duck!!!

Now that match 1 is over, I demand enquiry on all the allegations.
Already underway :spy

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Looks like pre-match allegations on @AsadRM has affected him. A golden duck!!!

Now that match 1 is over, I demand enquiry on all the allegations.
As CK said, the enquiry is already underway. I have submitted my documents and proofs. I am confident to be cleared of the false charges.

Otherwise I have already received an offer from another team. :spy

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As CK said, the enquiry is already underway. I have submitted my documents and proofs. I am confident to be cleared of the false charges.

Otherwise I have already received an offer from another team. :spy
Documents & proofs? Isn't that the evidences need to be submitted by plaintiff and not by the defendant? :D

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
We had 4 overs left, but Pakistan bowlers bowled really well at the end of the innings...
Nobody is giving the captain the much-deserved credit. :rolleyes

The captain brought spinners despite it being the last stages of the match. Truly a visionary and fearless captain!
Post automatically merged:

20201227_170444.jpg

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Pakistan Cricket Board Inquiry into Mr. Maheer Aamir's allegations of match-fixing against Pakistan Cricket Team captain, Mr. Asad Raza
Executive Summary, unclassified edition, cleared for public release by Mr. Wasim Khan, Chief Executive Officer, Pakistan Cricket Board

The facts of the case need not be laid out in this summary, as they are available in the public domain. The Pakistan Cricket Board conducted a thorough inquiry into the claims by Mr. Aamir, and is hereby publishing a summary of its forensic report. A classified edition of the summary exists, which contains personal data of the parties involved, and can therefore not be made available to the public. This unclassified version omits any personal data gathered in the course of the investigation, unless that data is available in the public domain, or it has been authorised for release by the concerned party.

Following the leak of personal messages between Mr. Abdullah Abdullah, Afghanistan team manager, and Mr. Raza, it is alleged that Mr. Raza approached Mr. Abdullah to conspire to corrupt the outcome of the third ODI between Pakistan and Afghanistan, a series decider, by bribing Mr. Abdullah in exchange for 4 key Afghani players to be dropped from the team.

View attachment 247132

Leaked private conversations between Afghanistan manager and Asad Raza fuel match-fixing accusations
Sarooq Fattar, Dawn Group of Totally Reliable Journalism - 26th of April, 2021

An anonymous account has leaked alleged private conversations between the Pakistan captain Asad Raza and Afghanistan manager Na Maloom Afraad that all but confirm the match-fixing allegations Maheer Amir brought forward against Asad Raza.

View attachment 247133

As shown in the first screenshot that includes two messages, it is quite clear who approached who to make this deal. The second message is quite discrete, however, anyone
knowledgeable with Pakistani politics would rightly assume this as a sly threat should the manager refuse to yield to Asad Raza's demands.

View attachment 247134

Out of greed, but quite possibly fear of Altaf Bhai, the Afghanistani manager seems to have relented and cut right to what he could provide and the price he could provide that for. Even still the money-hungry Pakistan captain tried to save as much money as possible and tried to negotiate something cheaper for him, but at the same time about as much beneficial as the previous deal. The 'we're old customers' line does draw Asad Raza in a very, very bad light.

View attachment 247135

The exact same message was delivered by Asad Raza once again, but this time in Urdu, as pointed out by our translator - Maved Jiandad.

Him saying 'we're old customers' once again potentially paints him in the picture of having done this several times before, furthermore justifying the brilliant point made by Maheer Amir of Asad Raza being 'unfit' to play, let alone lead Pakistan.

View attachment 247136

Not for nothing, credit to the Afghanistani manager for standing his ground and being as fair as he could possibly be in such a corrupt, corrupt environment.

The Dawn Group of Totally Reliable Journalism would like to point out that Maheer Amir had absolutely nothing to do with these leaks and can not, and will not be able to be held accountable legally under any law, in any court. This message was paid for by Na Maloom Beopaar and Na Maloom Jugaad and not Maheer Amir himself.
However, the messages quoted below clearly reveal the opposite. It was Mr. Raza who was approached, as is evident from the date and time on the messages.
willing to throw the last game if certain arrangements can be made @AsadRM
my offer still stands btw
Nonetheless, it seems evident from the leaked messages that Mr. Raza did indeed attempt to corrupt the match, and Mr. Abdullah was very much receptive.
It has been suggested, inter alia, that those messages are being taken out of context. The PCB has reviewed the full conversation, and the leaked messages do not lack any context, rather, they are, per se, the conversation. Thus, other allegations of the messages being forged can be dismissed prima facie.
Mr. Raza quite clearly was aware of his actions, and their consequences. He thus acted with animus nocendi, i.e. with intent to harm the integrity of international cricket.
Mr. Raza is therefore established to have been willing to participate in an attempt to corrupt an international cricket fixture.
Mr. Abdullah stands beyond the reach of the jurisdiction of this Board. He has been referred to the ICC Anti-Corruption Unit for further action. He stands indefinitely barred from all PCB facilities until further notice.
As the next step, we must examine whether a bribe changed hands, as the leaked conversation is unclear on that matter. To his credit, Mr. Raza readily provided his complete bank statement, and allowed us to make it public.
As established by the screenshots below, there was no cash flow of any kind or in any direction between Mr. Raza and Mr. Abdullah.

1FAF7436-829E-4B97-9B99-F5D9DCB13262.jpegB469FD76-E7BA-4BDA-B746-C24A142CA559.jpeg45E1AA8C-9D21-48D6-B9B9-C5A41C5AF96B.jpegF04755B4-F329-4F1B-9C6A-40F134E1683F.jpeg0AF11237-B1B7-43F5-BA81-8EFCFD38B0B0.jpegF093ECF0-7ED3-4210-8D52-8DFB51D42A4F.jpeg39FDF08A-B2A5-4DDF-B7E5-40614BBBFA9A.jpeg
Therefore, while Mr. Raza's intent to corrupt has been proven, a connection between Mr. Raza's intent and the 4 Afghanistan players not playing the final ODI has not been proven beyond a reasonable doubt.
The forensic report concludes with this finding. The Pakistan Cricket Board may take any such disciplinary action as it may deem necessary.

Dr. Nauman Niaz
Special Investigator, PCB Anti-Corruption Unit

Addendum

Statement by Mr. Wasim Khan, Chief Executive Officer, Pakistan Cricket Board

While the forensic report by Dr. Niaz did not prove definitively that Asad Raza actually did corrupt the final ODI against Afghanistan, it has been established that he attempted to do so. This is a grave violation of his duties as a player, as a captain, and as a Pakistani. Thus, keeping in mind his contributions to Pakistan cricket, and him having been cleared of match-fixing or spot-fixing, as well as the fact that we do not operate a court of law, but an internal disciplinary process, Mr. Raza is hereby removed as Pakistan captain with immediate effect, while remaining part of the Pakistan squad.

Shahid Younus is appointed as captain for the remainder of this tour, and Umair Nazim will remain as vice-captain.
Maheer Aamir has been issued a fine for a confidential amount, and he shall stand suspended from the squad until he pays it, as well as issuing a public apology for creating a media circus, rather than approaching the Board directly.
I apologise to our fans, and promise them that we will do better.

Wasim Khan
CEO, Pakistan Cricket Board

@AsadRM @Na Maloom Afraad @RUDI @Umair7 @Till Valhalla @Salman. @Murtaza96 @Naman7 @NePtuNe Gaming @ahmedleo414

Users who are viewing this thread