An absolute bad day

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Tassie has a point. Getting a ticket is your own fault for speeding. As for the smoking thing, well I'd be pissed off too, but I'd also threaten to leave the school/sue them or put up some other sort of fighting. A kid at our school got suspended and lost his scholarship for bringing cigarettes to school.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just give a smile in your face everytime when things get worse mate. Automatically, everything will be cheerful once again.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Sometimes you've just got to keep things in perspective, let the bad stuff wash over you and be grateful for the important things - you've still got your health and you've still got your family and friends.

Cricketdude

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Sometimes you've just got to keep things in perspective, let the bad stuff wash over you and be grateful for the important things - you've still got your health and you've still got your family and friends.

And you still got that addiction to drugs and got that barking dog next door and your best friend died......

Highlander999

ICC President

Always so positive :) (I get the point NP ;))

Cheers for the support guys and CDM if you want me to mob you I can put a kilt on. Close enough to a dress :p

Users who are viewing this thread