Another September for India

khalek

Panel of Selectors
In 2007, India were knocked out of the world cup in March and they came back strong as a team to win the world T20 in September.

This year, they were knocked out of the super eights in the World T20 and a Champions Trophy is coming up in September.

Would be interesting to see if they can win this one as well :D

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
In 2007, India were knocked out of the world cup in March and they came back strong as a team to win the world T20 in September.

This year, they were knocked out of the super eights in the World T20 and a Champions Trophy is coming up in September.

Hope we repeat that act. But for that, our top order has to comeback to form and we need our key players like Sachin, Sehwag, Zaheer back in full flow. I wish it could happen, but I would like to remain underplayed about the chances.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hopefully. But I seriously doubt after our awesome performance yesterday.

Insomniac

Title Recipient
But but Pakistan won the final this time.

Does this mean Pakistan will face India in the final again? And maybe, Pakistan will win this time :p

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Hope india wins this time you can't they are not favourites to win champions trophy as yuvraj is in great form and hopefully sachin,sehwag and zaheer will play champions trophy then india will have chance

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
I had just thought of that and had returned to the thread to post it. Damn you, Ollie.

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
I had just thought of that and had returned to the thread to post it. Damn you, Ollie.

Maybe they are replacing a month so they can have two septembers! Imagine how that would look! June July September September October!

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Maybe September's when Yuvraj enters the pie-eating contest. Champion 5 years in a row.

khalek

Panel of Selectors
But but Pakistan won the final this time.

Does this mean Pakistan will face India in the final again? And maybe, Pakistan will win this time :p

Looks very unlikely after watching the warm up match at The Oval :p

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors

So India's success in that tournament goes down to a lucky month?

Users who are viewing this thread