Cricket Academy: Any excellent creators out there?

speedingaway

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I really am I horrible mod for player appearances, but would like to create an accurate looking side of my mates and I. Would anyone potentially be interested in creating this side for me? I'll send you all the player names/pictures if anyone answers my request. Completely understand if no one's interested.

Thanks guys :)

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
I think offering moolah will help...

Blocker will be onto it in a flash...

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
I'm just imagining a sweatshop of people infront of PCs with the Cricket Academy on them churning out players based on photos.

Invest in this growth industry now!

On the broader topic - I expect we'll get a lot of people wanting their likeness created, but obviously there's going to be little interest from people in creating random people instead of playing the game or making real cricketers.

Expect there to be very few takers - so I'd suggest just thinking about cricketers who might look a bit like you and take them as a base to edit. Or random it until you get it right.

speedingaway

School Cricketer
I agree with you guys, I didn't expect any takers, but I will live in hope hahaha. Can't wait to play this game!!!

TheW

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I'm just imagining a sweatshop of people infront of PCs with the Cricket Academy on them churning out players based on photos.

Invest in this growth industry now!

On the broader topic - I expect we'll get a lot of people wanting their likeness created, but obviously there's going to be little interest from people in creating random people instead of playing the game or making real cricketers.

Expect there to be very few takers - so I'd suggest just thinking about cricketers who might look a bit like you and take them as a base to edit. Or random it until you get it right.
I'll do it!*
*Note the ?25 per player charge:p

Users who are viewing this thread