Any Idea's

N

nikhilverma

How do you make database editors like the player editor, can someone please tell??

-$ohail-

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
can we make players wear caps or hats in c2k2
pleaase try to make a patch
Please tell me the software to edit the gfx

S

sultan12

I FINALLYY GOT CREICKET 2004 FORM PAIKISTAN WHEN I WENT!! ITS GREAT!!! I LIVI IN UK AND IM PROB ONE OF THE FEW TO HAVE IT!!! WOOO

BUT YES THERE A BUT there are problems with the speed of the bowlers for example real life shoib bowls 95 -98 like for mormal but in criket 2004 he can do 92 tops! and 97 wehn u go into the red but thats always no ball and if u go inot the red it should be more like 100 mph!!! and look mohammed sami usulay bowled 92 - 93 mph and he can only do 85 - 90 92 in no ballss!!!

can some one fix this please make a patch for it thanks!

J

jeevaguru

Is there any possibilities of changing the name of the teams. If it is possible pls someone tell me how to do that.

M

Maestro

You can change the name of teams by Hex editing the .exe file.

If you don't know how to hex edit then i suggest that you don't try it.

N

nik

I've thought of an idea that we could make a addon patch which contains teams like marerick Xi which includes tufnell, giddens etc and a porkers Xi tam including ranatunga, warne. etc. you see what i mean? i think if we go ahead with this patch i think it will be a success. I could make some faces and commentry and someone else could make some kits etc.

M

Maestro

Hey Nik,

Do you wanna help me Create a Modern- Classic Team
eg: 10 best Current + 10 best All Time Players?

If so post me the Team through PM (Private Message)

D

dean_mag

Is there any possibilities of changing the name of the teams. If it is possible pls someone tell me how to do that.

Believe me dont try it.

If u really want to back up say, the canada.exe file.
Then replace the names of the team you want to change. Eg, Australia to Cavaliers(the team that I play fr).
Then replace AUS with CAV for the score in the top right corner.

It works best of you use the Ctrl+F (find) command.

Just remember if you stuffit up its not my falt.

PS: I am not very good at HEX editing so I stand to be corrected.

D

dean_mag

If you want to go all the way you can create your own kits, faces, names, logo etc.

But thats another story. ;D:

wackojacko

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
its actually not that hard...

just replace every thing that says the team u wanna replace and make sure you make a new team with the CTM file the same as you put for the 3 letter word in the .exe

R

rahul4155

ok how about can anyone make batsmen with half sleeve and wearing a white arm pad like they do in real life if u can post plzzz