ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Thanks barmy, had a good old laugh reading through some of my old posts from 4/5 years ago :)

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Minor new feature time!
This week's minor new feature is the option to put your id from the Cricket Academy into your profile! You can fill that out on the edit your details part of the User CP.

This now has been condensed to make it easier to fill these things out. A few of them also have new icons to make it consistent on your profile.

Icons!

Thingyman

School Cricketer
So unless I'm mistaken it seems that I cannot privately message people on here because I'm still a new user.

@ barmyarmy

I'd like to talk with you about something mafia-related. Would you be willing to add me on Skype? If so, my Skype is: thingyman

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
MattW, i have a small issue here.

I have made my Google Chrome to launch in the incognito mode by default and now when i leave my planetcricket account signed in, it automatically signs out after some time on its own, make note that my browser is still active. It does not happen like this when i leave it open in non incognito browser mode. Is there any time set for incognito mode? I am sure its not Google's gameplay as i do the same with my social networking websites but all remain the way i left. Can you confirm?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Incognito mode wouldn't store the session cookie that would keep you logged in, which to me seems like exactly what should happen if you're using such a mode.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
How about a big gold star jumps out on our page saying" You tried" whenever someone makes a useless post? Bit hard to do but maybe we(you guys) can work something out?

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
^

894102656_1369822706.jpg

You tried...

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Why should a gold star appear on our wall when we posts something useless ? a shi*t should appear instead.

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
Found a bug while using 'PC Green Testing' theme. The BB code '[YOUTUBE][/YOUTUBE]' doesn't work and I have often seen the images as well as forum images fails do not load when using the theme.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread