any interested...? - to play india vs australia

U

UnderTaker

[color=#000000:post_uid14]hi

is any interested to play a 4 game test seires between india and australia. i'll play for india. if any one r interested plz mail me to [email protected]

sorry lisle if this is the wrong forum to post this... i was inspired u people playing a test series successfully.

thanx
UnderTaker[/color]

S

sonic

<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>Undertaker - I recommend you challenge the tutsi guy to a series, he's acting all big and good and i believe he would "attempt" to take you on. Not that I'd be expecting him to beat your good self he's not that good, but he thinks he is (i.e mike tyson) :P</span>

kmk1284

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
yea undertaker give poppy the sailor a big chokeslam and make him rest in peace ..............for ever.if he dosent come then iam ready to play as australia

R

Rangeela

hey,
I think tutsi wants to wait till c2004 come out. He thinks ppl can cheat and will not play fairly and with honesty.

U

UnderTaker

[color=#000000:post_uid14]ya.. i think like that

i did pm tutsi.. but he has not contact me till now. i think he is making an excuse..

ok, kmk if u r ready to play... just pm me.. we shall discuss on the proceedings

thanx
UnderTaker[/color]

U

UnderTaker

hey,
I think tutsi wants to wait till c2004 come out. He thinks ppl can cheat and will not play fairly and with honesty.

wow! rangeela. ur avtar reminds me the sexy urmila..

thanx
UnderTaker

kmk1284

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hey the pm thing is quiet long and boring why dont u use the messenger
here is mine [email protected]
as far as the proceeding u select the no of tests ,where to play i dont have any problem with that

Users who are viewing this thread